ADVERTISEMENT

Take out clemson

This is something that I been pondering myself in general the power 5 vs group 5 because the American and even Mt.West teams, handful of the team's in each conference can hang with P5 teams. How long till this is looked at and redone? Every conference has thier top teams and bottom feeders and the top to mid teams in American and Mt.West can hang with the others. Shame to see them be left out of so much just because of being considered group 5.

This is something that I been pondering myself in general the power 5 vs group 5 because the American and even Mt.West teams, handful of the team's in each conference can hang with P5 teams. How long till this is looked at and redone? Every conference has thier top teams and bottom feeders and the top to mid teams in American and Mt.West can hang with the others. Shame to see them be left out of so much just because of being considered group 5.

P-5 status really has nothing to do with relative quality of the football teams. It has to do with TV sets and university prestige.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT