ADVERTISEMENT

Tavrion Dawson: Is he still on the radar?

pitt is not interested
With an open scholarship and a dearth of big men? I'd be shocked if we wouldn't take him for one year. Where are you hearing this and what is the rationale?
Maybe they think there are other options for the scholarship. Perhaps still room for a reclassify or other late arising 5th year transfer options.

Maybe they think there are other options for the scholarship. Perhaps still room for a reclassify or other late arising 5th year transfer options.
Maybe. Seems really late for a talented option in either category, though.

I’d be shocked if the staff was still waiting on a better option this late. I thought Dawson had some clearing issues with the NCAA? He is no longer listed on the Northridge roster last time I checked.

pitt is not interested
When did this happen? Pittsburgh Sports Now Harry Psaros reports that Pitt is showing interest in Cal State Northridge power forward Tavrion Dawson. Psaros says that Dawson has interest in Pitt as well.
By Mike Vukovcan Published on May 16, 2018
Now was there an update on him because I thought he was waiting on the NCAA to approve a 5th year?

He's not going to qualify as a grad transfer, there's a holdup with his actual graduation.

ADVERTISEMENT