ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

DevilDog42

Redshirt
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2010
Willie sailor said yesterday confirmed he is going to Iowa anyone else hearing this? Was hoping Pitt would be on play if kid is straight but don’t see where he’d fit since he can’t make 25 Phillippi is staying at 33 and Matthews will be at 41either way kid is a stud not sure where he fits at Iowa either unless desanto bumps to 41

It was reported last week that he is currently living in Iowa with Lee’s family at Coe College. First he is to get clean and then enroll at Iowa. I had heard this would happen about a month ago, but did not report this because of who told me. Now that it is out, I can talk about it.

Reactions: DevilDog42
Willie sailor said yesterday confirmed he is going to Iowa anyone else hearing this? Was hoping Pitt would be on play if kid is straight but don’t see where he’d fit since he can’t make 25 Phillippi is staying at 33 and Matthews will be at 41either way kid is a stud not sure where he fits at Iowa either unless desanto bumps to 41

He is going to Iowa been rumored for awhile. He is still has some stuff to work out and will keep himself straight which is never easy. As for the lineup you bring him and if he can beat Desanto or if he went to Pitt.and he can beat Phillippi for Mathews then he starts, this isn't little league the goal is win and you start the best man.

He is going to Iowa been rumored for awhile. He is still has some stuff to work out and will keep himself straight which is never easy. As for the lineup you bring him and if he can beat Desanto or if he went to Pitt.and he can beat Phillippi for Mathews then he starts, this isn't little league the goal is win and you start the best man.

As much as i would love for him to end up at pitt. if he does have a problem its best he go elsewhere. Diffrent friends. Ect ect: just my opinion

I believe that is the idea by the family. He originally committed to Iowa so he has a connection to the Brands

Reactions: DevilDog42
Best of luck to the kid he should use marstellar as a role model life is most important and if he can get what he needs great for him no matter the school I like to see pa guys succeed

Yea gonna come.down to a wrestle off with Desanto unless one of them is moving up. Hopefully he can get everything together and turn his life around he is very talented. Probably good for him to get out the area and get a fresh start

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT