ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee

Pittisit4me

Sophomore
Dec 11, 2019
Tennessee just mashing LSU. Funny that our offense looked solid against them. We must have thought Georgia Tech was a gimme by just showing up. By the way, Tennessee is blowing up LSU's offensive line pretty often but not quite as easily as they did ours. I'm guessing we regroup and look like a top 25 college football team today, VT will have its hands full today.

Reactions: Farnox
Pitt losing to them in OT with a hobbled 2nd team QB at the helm in the 2nd half doesn't look so bad. They are a legitimate top 10 team.

Still a lot of football season left for the Panthers to string some wins together and put the GT loss behind them.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Tennessee looks scary good. We shall see when they play the real teeth of the SEC schedule, but I wouldn’t count them out.

I wouldn't read too much into it. LSU's OL is absolutely horrible. It's in complete disarray, losing 4 of 5 starters from a group that was piss poor last year. They have resorted to starting freshman and taking transfers from FIU & ETSU. Their freshman tackle is out today. Tennessee's defense is mediocre. Really good offensively, but their defense is lacking.

Tennessee just mashing LSU. Funny that our offense looked solid against them. We must have thought Georgia Tech was a gimme by just showing up. By the way, Tennessee is blowing up LSU's offensive line pretty often but not quite as easily as they did ours. I'm guessing we regroup and look like a top 25 college football team today, VT will have its hands full today.

We came out throwing against Tennessee.

ADVERTISEMENT