ADVERTISEMENT

Tepper bought the wrong Panthers

He has the makings of an extremely terrible owner. Seems like the dan Snyder of the 21st century.

Rich guy that thinks he can be GM , owner and coach. A bad recipe.

He has the makings of an extremely terrible owner. Seems like the dan Snyder of the 21st century.

Rich guy that thinks he can be GM , owner and coach. A bad recipe.

His first act as owner was to buy an MLS team and convert his grass field to turf, despite soccer not being good on turf and having to put in portable grass for summer tournaments and Euro friendlies.

I think he's just kind of a bitch. Imagine being a team owner and doing that? I think he also got CMU's Conflict Kitchen restaurant (in Schenley Plaza) shutdown because they served Palestinian food. Probably a monster to work for.

What is Palestinian food? He's a billionaire whose team is already worth more than what he paid. He's not used to losing but he doesn't know enough about the front office in football to hire the right people.

I agree with the title of the thread -- he should have bought our Panthers, not Carolina. Dumping drinks on someone at a road game in Morgantown would probably be considered normal and acceptable behavior (of course, it will also probably lead to getting something thrown back at you, but that's only fair). Doing that in Jacksonville is frowned upon.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillyDavis33
What is Palestinian food? He's a billionaire whose team is already worth more than what he paid. He's not used to losing but he doesn't know enough about the front office in football to hire the right people.
it has a distinct taste due to the people in the kitchen wiping their butts with their left hand and not washing them before they cooked your food.

Comes with a likely hepatitis bout. It’s a shame the place shut down.

Tepper has seemed like one of those problem owners since he bought the team and may have taken the top spot as worst owner now that Snyder is out.

I agree with the title of the thread -- he should have bought our Panthers, not Carolina. Dumping drinks on someone at a road game in Morgantown would probably be considered normal and acceptable behavior (of course, it will also probably lead to getting something thrown back at you, but that's only fair). Doing that in Jacksonville is frowned upon.
Haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT