ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Mr. Ollison, Hall, and Aston

e-fresh

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2008
I know there is plenty of football still to be played, BUT thank you to these three outstanding young men.

In an era of me, me, me and not we, we, we, any of these gentlemen could have pouted, whined, been a locker room cancer, or transferred at some point in their college careers.

None of them did. They continued to work. They continued to encourage each other. They continued to be fantastic teammates.

I'm proud to root for these fine young men.

I know there is plenty of football still to be played, BUT thank you to these three outstanding young men.

In an area of me, me, me and not we, we, we, any of these gentlemen could have pouted, whined, been a locker room cancer, or transferred at some point in their college careers.

None of them did. They continued to work. They continued to encourage each other. They continued to be fantastic teammates.

Well said!

Reactions: Gregory25

In an era of me, me, me and not we, we, we, any of these gentlemen could have pouted, whined, been a locker room cancer, or transferred at some point in their college careers.

One of the best posts of the year. The Character of these young men is often overlooked by us fans.

They've been awesome and will be missed. Good to know we have promising some young backs chomping at the bit, eager to show what they can do. Hopefully this applies to the O -line holes that need filled as well, gotta be inspired by what they've seen lately.

I concur

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT