ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for the Hospitality and the City of Pittsburgh

Jul 14, 2012
Although I wish we were on the other side of the win, I thoroughly enjoyed the gameday experience at Pitt. Your city is a gem and I will definitely be back. Heinz Field is a beautiful NFL stadium and everything from concessions, mascot legend races, music and sound were exceptional. Like every fanbase we have our share out outliers but I could say the same of your ilk walking outside the stadium.

Enjoy the rest of your season and thanks for having us. #ChargeOn

I appreciate the comments, Heinz Field is great, going back to Oakland with the traffic and parking issues is not worth it. Besides, many would park at Monroeville Mall and be bused in and out of Oakland. It is easy to get in and out of the North Shore. The crowd was loud yesterday. It is up to the fans to yell. They do with the Steelers.

Furthermore, I have been to 6 games up at State College and those bleacher seats suck. Season ticket holders can rent seat backs for bleachers. Looks awful when it is empty.

I appreciate the comments, Heinz Field is great, going back to Oakland with the traffic and parking issues is not worth it. Besides, many would park at Monroeville Mall and be bused in and out of Oakland. It is easy to get in and out of the North Shore. The crowd was loud yesterday. It is up to the fans to yell. They do with the Steelers.

Furthermore, I have been to 6 games up at State College and those bleacher seats suck. Season ticket holders can rent seat backs for bleachers. Looks awful when it is empty.

ADVERTISEMENT