ADVERTISEMENT

That was dominating. Good game Pitt H2P

Teh Teh

Senior
Aug 25, 2005
Couldnt imagine a better played game than that. We imposed our will, as you will. Oline, Dline, coaching, skill positions all played great.

We played a team that was beating ND in the fourth last week, even with their back-up. Syracuse has one of the best RB in the country, and 2 years in the row absolutely shut down.

Really, the offense wasnt awful either. You have to like the play calling (begrudgingly) becuase we really cant protect Slovis. And he is pretty poor in roll outs too.

Great defensive performance. Once again horrific on offense, stupid penalties, dumb TOs. The staff is awful

Couldnt imagine a better played game than that. We imposed our will, as you will. Oline, Dline, coaching, skill positions all played great.

We played a team that was beating ND in the fourth last week, even with their back-up. Syracuse has one of the best RB in the country, and 2 years in the row absolutely shut down.
Well said. We could easily be on here now complaining about the team. I thought we would have an L and be looking at the third string guy again next week.

Reactions: President Stache
We played a team that was beating ND in the fourth last week

For the record, Syracuse was never leading at any point in that game, let alone in the 4th quarter.

Notre Dame score first
7-0
7-7
End of the 1st
14-7
21-7
Halftime
24-7
24-10
24-17
End of the 3rd quarter
31-17
38-17
38-24
41-24
Final

Reactions: bwh05
D was outstanding. Alexandre, Kancey, Dennis etc all with big games. Maybe it was just me but Alexandre is a guy I was really happy to see have a big game. He’s had injuries but always seems to stay positive. It’s clear he’s a team leader and really well liked as the guys were going crazy for him on the sidelines every time he had a big play.

I’ve been critical of Slovis like many so it’s only fair to give him credit. Besides the INT he did what we needed him to do. Rodney & Cbo did well filling in for Izzy. Wayne had a drop but otherwise had a really nice game.

Much needed win.

ADVERTISEMENT