ADVERTISEMENT

Article The 3-2-1 Column: 3 things we know, 2 questions we have & 1 prediction

What do we know? What do we wonder? And what do we predict? Find out in this week's Panther-Lair.com 3-2-1 Column - a long read on a Friday.

https://pittsburgh.rivals.com/news/...2-1-3-things-we-know-2-questions-1-prediction
Right on the nose with Syracuse and NC. Those are the two that got away turning a decent season into a lost one.

That being said this is why I don't like Duzz's philosophy on his QB use. He keeps exclusively playing DiNucci because he seems to manage games and not make mistakes. But in my mind he is avoiding taking chances downfield in fear of making mistakes which stifles the development of his offense and therefore his team.

I'd rather see a better talented guy like Pickett go out there and try to move the ball downfield mistakes be damned. Who knows how far advanced he would be at this point of the season had he been given ample opportunities after he lost his redshirt. Yes, there will be a competition in the Spring which will probably carry into summer. Pickett would be further ahead of the game by now if given a fair chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT