ADVERTISEMENT

Article The 3-2-1 Column: Capel, McGowens, Lyke, Heinz Field, PSU and more

Extending the Brawl would be fine with me.

One idea that I have for making the atmosphere at Heinz better is kinda small but still a good one is to improve the music selection. The music blaring during warm-ups is hideous. Some of the players like it but 99% of the fans can't stand it. Time to tighten stuff like that up. Personally, I'd go with no music at all.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Here's this week's 3-2-1 Column, covering everything from Jeff Capel to Heather Lyke to Penn State to recruiting and more.

https://pittsburgh.rivals.com/news/the-3-2-1-column-capel-mcgowens-lyke-heinz-field-psu-and-more
Following Pitt athletics for nearly 5 decades I have seen many people change jobs I'm high places, but precious few leaders.
I won't dignify the last two ADs with the title of "leader". That would minimize Heather's work.
I think “leader” is a term that can always come with qualifications. For better or for worse, Steve Pederson was a leader with vision. We can debate the successes and failures of that vision, but he did have a vision for Pitt athletics.

I think “leader” is a term that can always come with qualifications. For better or for worse, Steve Pederson was a leader with vision. We can debate the successes and failures of that vision, but he did have a vision for Pitt athletics.
Just because you have rank and dreams doesn't make a person a leader.
But your point is well taken.

Reactions: FireballZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT