ADVERTISEMENT

The Duzz

We have a handful of a$$wipes who do nothing but bag on him. I'm glad we have him.

He delivered a conference championship and just went undefeated in the OOC. Team plays hard and outside of last year is pretty competitive. All with a cheap fanbase who doesn't donate and couldn't be bothered to show up for a 3-0 team on homecoming.

I didn’t grow up a Pitt fan and only started following them around 1997 when I had an interest in going there (freshman year was ‘98 and have followed them religiously ever since), but Duzz is easily my favorite coach they’ve had during that time. He’s a little outspoken at times, but it’s really only when he feels that the team or university have been disrespected. That’s what you want in a leader. The biggest mistake he made was bringing Cignetti back, me and plenty of other Pitt fans called it out from the beginning, and he seems like he’s corrected that mistake at least so far. He’s never done anything to show that he doesn’t love his players and our university. Thank you Duzz, and H2P

We have a handful of a$$wipes who do nothing but bag on him. I'm glad we have him.

He delivered a conference championship and just went undefeated in the OOC. Team plays hard and outside of last year is pretty competitive. All with a cheap fanbase who doesn't donate and couldn't be bothered to show up for a 3-0 team on homecoming.
Even last year, it was a lot on Cigs. Not just offense, but waiting for Yarnell switch as well. In retrospect, they probably could have gone 6-6. Not great, but not nearly as bad as 3-9. Likewise they will likely have a better record this year than how good they are, but you are what your record says you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT