ADVERTISEMENT

The good from yesterday

Good from yesterday? The defense gave up 3 points in the 2nd half vs an SEC opponent. As alluded to above, it will also improve.

The defense gave up 3 points in the 2nd half vs an SEC opponent.

The defense played really well in the second half.

Another good thing from yesterday was that we abandoned that moronic punting formation that we used against the Hoopies. Although that is somewhat mitigated by the fact that our punter is, well, not good.

Reactions: ShipofFools
The defense played really well in the second half.

Another good thing from yesterday was that we abandoned that moronic punting formation that we used against the Hoopies. Although that is somewhat mitigated by the fact that our punter is, well, not good.

His one punt - I think it was his final one - looked like it was kicked by my goldfish. I was shocked they didn't return it to the house, because it was a 35-yard line drive.

Reactions: Parkview57
His one punt - I think it was his final one - looked like it was kicked by my goldfish. I was shocked they didn't return it to the house, because it was a 35-yard line drive.
The Tampa Bay punter just struck the top of AT&T Stadium with his first punt. (they forced him to punt it again).

That definitely never would happen with our guy.

The good from yesterday starts with Izzy. He ran hard all game. That was his best game as a panther.

Reactions: DruidTM
Kamara seemed to come out of his shell and play with confidence. And Tyler Wiltz appeared to have a nice game and look like he belongs at this level. Add in a sack from George, and the linebackers were night and day from where they were in week one.

As the Kyler Era begins on Monday, we'll need all units to step up their game.
it was good to see Brandon George play, i like him. i think he's really good against the run, still suspect against pass (last year) but he's a good player.

it was good to see Brandon George play, i like him. i think he's really good against the run, still suspect against pass (last year) but he's a good player.
The TE down the middle of the field still worries me, not just with George, but with this scheme.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
LBS and safety were caught looking in the backfield. It can be easily fixed. The defense played outstanding in the second half only allowing 110 yards to a powerful up-tempo offense. Pitt gets healed up they will have a good season. H2P!

The TE down the middle of the field still worries me, not just with George, but with this scheme.
It is not a personnel issue it’s a schematic issue. Dennis did same thing George did with same result.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT