ADVERTISEMENT

The Legend of JuJu

I love what Juju does. I also liked when he went trick or treating. Mingling with the fans is cool for a pro athlete. I have an acquaintance who bashes him for this type of stuff. Meanwhile, it it were Sydney Crosby doing it, he’d be beloved.

I think overall, 99% of steeler fans enjoy what JuJu is doing on and off the field.
The kid seems to love life and people. It's refreshing to see him be himself and not feel he has to be reserved because he's a pro athlete.

The kid seems to love life and people. It's refreshing to see him be himself and not feel he has to be reserved because he's a pro athlete.
Pro athletes are people like everyone else. I wouldn’t be star struck if any joined my tailgate, but I would think it’s cool as hell because it’s a sign of them not taking themselves too seriously.

Even Aaron Donald?
I think I'd be a bit star struck, especially if he liked the way I grilled his burger!
Ok. There are exceptions. I don’t know who they would be. For me maybe Larry Fitzgerald comes to mind. Or Dan Marino. I’d probably ask tony Siragusa to leave. Very nicely.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
I love what Juju does. I also liked when he went trick or treating. Mingling with the fans is cool for a pro athlete. I have an acquaintance who bashes him for this type of stuff. Meanwhile, it it were Sydney Crosby doing it, he’d be beloved.

I think overall, 99% of steeler fans enjoy what JuJu is doing on and off the field.

I don’t get how/why anyone would bash him.

He went to that high school game too not long ago. Seems like a young man just having a good time and seems 100% genuine.

I don’t get how/why anyone would bash him.

He went to that high school game too not long ago. Seems like a young man just having a good time and seems 100% genuine.
Yeah. Forgot about those too. He’s sat in plenty of student sections. My kids have met him and that is a big deal for them.

I know Madden has picked on him for over a year. But I think even Madden appreciates what JuJu is doing even though he won’t admit it. There was something else on twitter lately that served as a reminder of something JuJu did that may have been the impedance of the Madden bashing. It was that fan pic that JuJu took with the young fan wearing a patriots jersey and JuJu was giving him the finger. That wasn’t right. But he’s young and nobody is perfect.

Madden is a 2-bit jabroney who would be praising him if he played for the Pens.

You know, that's funny you posted this. First off, I love the Pens, they are and have always been my first love as a sports team. But I 100% absolutely agree with you and was going to post something of the same. If he was a Penguin, MM would be kissing his ass.

JuJu is having good CLEAN fun. He is not being accused of drugs/drunk driving/abusing women/ETC ETC, and he is not a team distraction. If the worst thing anyone can blame him for is the finger to the pats jersey oh well that is hardly worth mentioning.

The dude is having fun and engaging fans and not taking himself too seriously, which I think is a nice trait in someone. I personally love it and I am one of the most old school 35-45 year olds you will ever meet.

Call me when he starts getting accused of being abusing women like Ray Rice, raping women like Big Ben, Murdering people like Ray Lewis. Right now I have a hard time calling a guy out for trick or treating with kids and grabbing a hot dog with fans, or sitting in a student section at HS and College games. Seriously some people need a life for what they focus their negativity on.

He's the most relaxed, let's play some football guy that I've every watched.
His relaxed state of mind takes the pressure off and allows JuJu to take chances and do unbelievable stuff!
Most guys who had a great year one find themselves in a self imposed "pressure cooker" after year 1.
Not JuJu.
He's playing some football and thinking when I get done with this I play some video games?
People forget playing in the NFL is just a game.

JuJu is having good CLEAN fun. He is not being accused of drugs/drunk driving/abusing women/ETC ETC, and he is not a team distraction. If the worst thing anyone can blame him for is the finger to the pats jersey oh well that is hardly worth mentioning.

The dude is having fun and engaging fans and not taking himself too seriously, which I think is a nice trait in someone. I personally love it and I am one of the most old school 35-45 year olds you will ever meet.

Call me when he starts getting accused of being abusing women like Ray Rice, raping women like Big Ben, Murdering people like Ray Lewis. Right now I have a hard time calling a guy out for trick or treating with kids and grabbing a hot dog with fans, or sitting in a student section at HS and College games. Seriously some people need a life for what they focus their negativity on.
You forgot riding a bicycle around not for attention because he likes riding a bicycle.
1710251215-Steelers-WR-JuJu-Smith-Schuster-Stolen-Bike.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
He's the most relaxed, let's play some football guy that I've every watched.
His relaxed state of mind takes the pressure off and allows JuJu to take chances and do unbelievable stuff!
Most guys who had a great year one find themselves in a self imposed "pressure cooker" after year 1.
Not JuJu.
He's playing some football and thinking when I get done with this I play some video games?
People forget playing in the NFL is just a game.

I get your point but make no mistake he’s vicious on the field. He’s a bad ass. Ask Burfict.

Juju is playing awesome also. He really has made a great foundation for a super player career and an all time Steeler legend.

Juju is playing awesome also. He really has made a great foundation for a super player career and an all time Steeler legend.
For someone who came from southern Cal, he really gets Pittsburgh. He has embraced this city and yinzers and locals love it. All you have to do is love this city and the city will love you back. He gets it, and he did it on his own. Wise beyond his years.

He’s come a long way from jumping in Newport Bay with his family on draft day after the Steelers called his name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT