ADVERTISEMENT

The Tale of Two Quarterbacks!

Tsk. What got you so testy? You’re usually one of the more tolerable posters.
Tryin to help u man. Taylor swift posts aren’t getting it done.

Pick a topic, any topic that is relevant (within last 15 years). And go hard as hell, balls deep with your take. Do that and you’ll be interesting.

I’ll wait here. I really want to help you man. I’m gonna teach you to be a good poster. I am your obi one, you will be my young skywalker

Reactions: USN_Panther
Ok. She’s not horrible looking, is that at least acceptable?

Big Ben and Taylor Swift trigger you? Geez, no wonder Pitt sports suck with such strange supporters.
Lol. No they don’t trigger me. They don’t trigger anyone. No one cares. That’s my point. Saying Taylor swift isn’t bad looking doesn’t move the needle.

You need to post about something that triggers us. Pick a topic, go nuts. Say something offensive, insulting, against the acceptable public opinion. Throw out slurs, get weird.

I’m trying to help you. No one on here, a college football message board, has feelings good or bad about Taylor swift. Get sone pantherlair posters to DM you they they want to fight you, then you are doing something right.

Come on dude. I’m trying to be your mentor. Let me help you. I want to be your mr miyagi there young Daniel. Can I be your miyagi?

Last edited:
Lol. No they don’t trigger me. They don’t trigger anyone. No one cares. That’s my point. Saying Taylor swift isn’t bad looking doesn’t move the needle.

You need to post about something that triggers us. Pick a topic, go nuts. Say something offensive, insulting, against the acceptable public opinion. Throw out slurs, get weird.

I’m trying to help you. No one on here, a college football message board, has feelings good or bad about Taylor swift. Get sone pantherlair posters to DM you they they want to fight you, then you are doing something right.

Come on dude. I’m trying to be your mentor. Let me help you. I want to be your mr miyagi there young Daniel.
I have so much to learn🤣

I have so much to learn🤣
Don’t worry my friend. In 2 weeks I’ll have 1/2 this board wanting to kill you, multiple posters DM’ing you trying to fight you and Chris peak will have put you on suspension at least once cause a snowflake poster was upset about a post you made.

Stick with me.

Last edited:
They should play Taylor Swift Shake it Off when the opposition scores.

This was all sadly predictable. They talk about unreasonable expectations of Pitt this year…ANY expectations for the Steelers offense was unreasonable. It’s why I was only half hearted about Pickett being taken here. He was going to skewered on the field and in the media. It’s ridiculous they aren’t letting Mitch bare the brunt of this season, he has no future here. Supposedly you take a #1 QB with the idea of a long haul; there’s no reason to have sacrificed Pickett this season. I know many here worship Tomlin as a god, but this was a terrible coaching decision.
I don't think it was unreasonable to expect a little better, maybe 5/5 TD/INT instead of 2/8. He's had some bad breaks and IMO a bad supporting cast and a horrible coaching staff, but I would have expected a little better

ADVERTISEMENT