ADVERTISEMENT

The world's greatest college coach (on the Lair)

I hear you but I thought it was Mendenhall. One of my favorite posts of the year was the person who said we would never spring for a coach like Mendenhall. This was despite our current coach being 2-0 vs him. Of course HCPN's squad then went on to crush UVA and is now 3-0.

I dont know how Narduzzi ever wins another game with all of these "greatest of all time" coaches.

Vtech has now lost 7 (mostly from the top) from their 2017 class. I think it's safe to say that something isn't right with that program's leadership.

I hear you but I thought it was Mendenhall. One of my favorite posts of the year was the person who said we would never spring for a coach like Mendenhall. This was despite our current coach being 2-0 vs him. Of course HCPN's squad then went on to crush UVA and is now 3-0.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
Bronko is a cool football name though! Bronko Nagurski!

Reactions: paulbl99
Is losing another QB. Virginia Tech backup quarterback Hendon Hooker is entering his name in the NCAA transfer portal. Former 4* recruit is officially on market.
The lair had every new coach in the coastal as a great hire. Every coach (besides narduzzi of course) is going to win big.

I tried to remind you guys that not everyone can win big, in sports, a team has to lose too. Not everyone in coastal can go 10-2, it doesn’t work that way.

Don't want to jinx us. But it seems that va tech is having as much attrition as the perverts in state college

Is losing another QB. Virginia Tech backup quarterback Hendon Hooker is entering his name in the NCAA transfer portal. Former 4* recruit is officially on market.
Wow-that QB cupboard is officially bare. There is certainly a reason for all this sudden attrition at VT--I’d love to know what it is.

Q: Guess what position Justin Fuente played in college?

A: Quarterback! :D

r960-8d89cab693d4ca2ec41db4d9a08cf86b.jpg

r960-591161f45188150cae6d909822776734.jpg

sep-1996-quarterback-justin-fuente-of-the-oklahoma-sooners-looks-on-picture-id1399542

Vtech added to the cupboard sort of; they flipped Knox Kadum from James Madison..

Wow-that QB cupboard is officially bare. There is certainly a reason for all this sudden attrition at VT--I’d love to know what it is.

Last edited:
They definitely look to have issues.

That said, unless there's some spectacular change affected by our new OC ... and hopefully there is ... but if performance is similar to last year from the QB position at Pitt, I think I would cast my vote for whoever or whatever VT finds for the position in the fall in comparison... sight unseen.

In other words, we in the glass house shouldn't necessarily be throwing stones yet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT