ADVERTISEMENT

The Zoo needs to do two things to Grayson Allen.

mdpitt

All American
Sep 9, 2002
1. When shooting free throws, chant "Comb Your Hair". It appears he invests many hours in it.

2. This tripping thing of his went from a one off incident earlier in the month to having some weird Passive Agressive mean streak that needs to be exploited. I would get get very creative with some form of protest against Trippers. There should be many posters saying "Grayson tripped his Grandma to grab an extra cookie". "Grayson tripped the Pope", "Don't trip me" etc.......

Push his buttons and T him up.

1. When shooting free throws, chant "Comb Your Hair". It appears he invests many hours in it.

2. This tripping thing of his went from a one off incident earlier in the month to having some weird Passive Agressive mean streak that needs to be exploited. I would get get very creative with some form of protest against Trippers. There should be many posters saying "Grayson tripped his Grandma to grab an extra cookie". "Grayson tripped the Pope", "Don't trip me" etc.......

Push his buttons and T him up.
It's an afternoon game.....play "Day Tripper", that sappy Beatles ditty. (actually, all of their songs were sappy.)

It's an afternoon game.....play "Day Tripper", that sappy Beatles ditty. (actually, all of their songs were sappy.)
That's kind of funny but it might not register with the crowd. I hope they play it in a timeout before he shoots free throws v

He will be suspended one game so it will be a moot point. The ACC nor media will let the second incident slide.

Hopefully that one game is sunday

Thinking about this, I'm wondering if it's better or worse for us. If he doesn't play and we win, does our win somehow not get the same credit with the committee? Obviously, the RPI boost would be great, but could there be a bit of a dismissal of one of our "quality wins" by the committee. On a similar track, if he doesn't play and we lose, could it be looked at as a bad loss by the committee?

TED CRUZ SIGNS WITH ALLEN'S FACE.
dude..once you see it, you can't unsee it.
Screen-Shot-2015-04-07-at-12.39.45-PM.png

Reactions: We_All_We_Got
I can think of more creative and less family friendly chants. But here's one....ONE PERCENTER! And have pictures of Bernie Sanders.

Thinking about this, I'm wondering if it's better or worse for us. If he doesn't play and we win, does our win somehow not get the same credit with the committee? Obviously, the RPI boost would be great, but could there be a bit of a dismissal of one of our "quality wins" by the committee. On a similar track, if he doesn't play and we lose, could it be looked at as a bad loss by the committee?

If the committee dismisses a win over Duke just because Allen is suspended, I'd be surprised. Duke has had other starters and players miss games this year for another reason (injuries), so us playing them (and winning) without him is still a win vs a top 25 team. And just because Allen might sit, I wouldn't take the Dookies lightly,

If the committee dismisses a win over Duke just because Allen is suspended, I'd be surprised. Duke has had other starters and players miss games this year for another reason (injuries), so us playing them (and winning) without him is still a win vs a top 25 team. And just because Allen might sit, I wouldn't take the Dookies lightly,
The Panther should pretend to trip each cheerleader as they go into their cartwheels right in front of the Duke bench

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT