ADVERTISEMENT

Think it's bad now?

Las Panteras

All Conference
May 11, 2014
Brace yourselves. Our biggest loss is still to come.

Partridge will not be on the Pitt sideline next year.

Save this thread........

So Narduzzi will potentially need to hire multiple position coaches this offseason?

Partridge is an interesting case. I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't been poached yet even before now. The amount of money that assistants are making in the SEC and Big Ten is absurd.

Reactions: Ray-Ray
Doesn't he already have an assistant head coach title or something? I assume he makes a lot more than Bates. Too lazy to look up the annual report though.
IF he wants that position. Do what it takes if another school offers. Proven coaches and players should always come before unproven 3 star HS recruits when it comes to being taken care of financially.

Brace yourselves. Our biggest loss is still to come.

Partridge will not be on the Pitt sideline next year.

Save this thread........
If he doesn't leave I'm going to need your address and a list of your top 3 phobias to make up for the high blood pressure that I will now have between today and April.

Partridge is an interesting case. I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't been poached yet even before now. The amount of money that assistants are making in the SEC and Big Ten is absurd.
He's said his family is tired of moving around and he likes it at Pitt. Although, enough money makes moving again a lot more palatable.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Nice. But you never know. It's his job to appear all in at Pitt until it isn't.

It's impossible to say what the staff and roster will look like at any school until they kick it off in 2023. The only constant is change.
That's true.

Does anyone know how old his children are? I think that might play a big factor. Leaving during those MS/HS years is really tough. But enough $$ might make anyone leave.

Nice. But you never know. It's his job to appear all in at Pitt until it isn't.

It's impossible to say what the staff and roster will look like at any school until they kick it off in 2023. The only constant is change.
"Lovers of change will win"

That's true.

Does anyone know how old his children are? I think that might play a big factor. Leaving during those MS/HS years is really tough. But enough $$ might make anyone leave.
11th and 9th grade. My buddy’s his neighbor. Their daughters play sports together.

Reactions: USN_Panther
ADVERTISEMENT