245th
    33.5 3P%
  • Points Scored
    287th
    1231 Pts
  • Total Rebounds
    296th
    33.1 RPG

Not sure this is really that surprising. The only player that is known for his shooting is Stewart and he actually started out slow.

If we are going to focus on stats, I think more troubling than the stats you show is the amount of TO's we have game after game after game. I know this team is obviously extremely young but they have to find a way to take care of the ball better or it is going to prevent any growth as a team.

Reactions: FireballZ
Not sure this is really that surprising. The only player that is known for his shooting is Stewart and he actually started out slow.

If we are going to focus on stats, I think more troubling than the stats you show is the amount of TO's we have game after game after game. I know this team is obviously extremely young but they have to find a way to take care of the ball better or it is going to prevent any growth as a team.
Stewart is known for his shooting, but I also heard good things about JWF and Carr as perimeter shooters, and Brown was supposed to be the type of big man that could step out and shoot. It is not entirely surprising, but I am surprised by the amount of open shots missed. Pitt does get some good looks at the basket. Carr and JWF slumping has really hurt those numbers.

Reactions: gary2 and pitt2533

I just copied them from the Basketball page on this site. Those 4 were all they listed. You'd think that an offensive genius HC would get at least one of those rankings above 200. Or maybe he's not a genius.

I was trying to dig up some stats for ACC conference games only, but I couldn't find any on the internet. Then again, I'm not sure I want to find them.

• Field Goal %
    264th
    42.9 FG%
  • 3-point %
    245th
    33.5 3P%
  • Points Scored
    287th
    1231 Pts
  • Total Rebounds
    296th
    33.1 RPG
One more that you didn’t list -Turnovers 295th.

They all add up to scoring in only the 40’s or 50’s in all of our ACC games but 1.

Pitt has low 200's assist to turnover ratio. It was so depressing that I forgot what it was by the time I came here to type it.

I just copied them from the Basketball page on this site. Those 4 were all they listed. You'd think that an offensive genius HC would get at least one of those rankings above 200. Or maybe he's not a genius.
I'll take the latter rather than the former.

Financial genius? Nah... too many ex-coaches have bilked Pitt out of millions.

ADVERTISEMENT