ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts

TitoBeagle

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2022
I went back and watched some of the game Cant believe the 58 yard field goal was at 10:44 in the second quarter… Pitt Did not score for the last 40 minutes and WON!!!!!

Defense obviously won the game. Funny everyone was like This Defense isn’t that good or a typical Nards D. They just may be. Seems like the D line is coming on Big Time.

Kyle Louis Is insane. That Dude is fast and Smart and Never gives up on a play.

Not sure if next weekend is considered and off week or not. Maybe Eli should stay in town and watch film rather then Fly off somewhere to watch another game.. He is a paid athlete .

This should cool down the talk of Bell being the Next Head Coach at Bama and Holstein his QB there. Having said that both have been a God send for Pitt.

Jimmy Scott had more Sacks in the Cal game than Dayton Hayes has all Season. F U Hayes…. Funny He left town and said I dont think Pitt Can win. Quit on his team and Hometown.

Speaking of Colorado. Ecstatic they lost to K State. Their Schedule Sucks probably only lose to Utah and 1 other game so 8-4…

Speaking of Schedules. These conferences have gotten so big it is schedule roulette now. Let’s be realistic the ACC Big 12 and Big Ten are not very Deep. If you get a schedule where you somehow avoid 2 of the top three teams in your league you got a shot at 10 wins if you schedule your non con properly. Imagine if Pitt had FSU instead of Clemson this year?

I was a little Disappointed in the crowd. I know the Kids were on Break. I will be at the Syracuse game Will you? Bring a friend. Im Making the GF come and she really don't like it, but she is coming.

What is your adjusted Pitt Season Record. I was 7-5 at the beginning of the season. Now i would be bummed anything under 10-2….

Let’s beat Syracuse and keep this shit going!!!!!!

And Lastly Pedo St. Big Deal you beat a 3-3 USC team. Is Lincoln Riley on the Clock????

Pedo State will lose to Ohio St. Like they always do. And it will be oregon Ohio St Rematch.. Peds will be 3rd place like they always are….

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.