ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets for Saturday’s Mini El Clasico…

mike412

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Santa Monica, CA
Are selling for between $350 and $6,800 per ticket on resale sites.

I was thinking about going until I saw those prices. The stadium in Las Vegas has A/C and it’s an easy trip from LA. But, those prices for a preseason game in which neither squad is likely going to play its best 11 and each has had only one warmup match? No thanks.

I was thinking about going until I saw those prices. The stadium in Las Vegas has A/C and it’s an easy trip from LA. But, those prices for a preseason game in which neither squad is likely going to play its best 11 and each has had only one warmup match? No thanks.
They price these friendly tickets obscenely. I put on Minnesota/Everton in what should be an "event game" for that franchise but the place is half empty. Empty seats at Charlotte/Chelsea and DC/Bayern. I had to pay like $500 for 4 tickets on the 20 at Acrisure for Man City/ACM.

Charlotte is my 2nd home and I didn’t go to Chelsea’s match tonight. I really have no great desire to see an exhibition when I can catch a real match somewhere else. I did see Chelsea vs Barcelona about 7-8 years ago in DC. There were 95000 people there and I think 70,000 of them were Barcelona fans.

They price these friendly tickets obscenely. I put on Minnesota/Everton in what should be an "event game" for that franchise but the place is half empty. Empty seats at Charlotte/Chelsea and DC/Bayern. I had to pay like $500 for 4 tickets on the 20 at Acrisure for Man City/ACM.
DC announced a sellout a couple days before the game. Looks pretty full when I watched the 2nd half, but I don't constantly analyze crowd size like you do-in fact I don't try to pay attention at all. There where a lot of people in Bayern Jerseys, I wonder what makes you a Bayern fan if you have no connection to Germany> Maybe they are German? I mean if Olympiacos played here, I could go and wear my Olympiacos jersey. DC's stadium holds about 20K.

ADVERTISEMENT