ADVERTISEMENT

Time for the Pitt football program to focus on becoming a national power nest year by...

YourPittDanceTeam

Sophomore
Dec 8, 2010
finding that big time donor to give the program some BIG MONEY and then immediately contact (through the proper channel's of course) USC QB Caleb Williams and WR Jordan Addison and offer them the biggest NIL deal in the history of college football. I know you think I'm kidding, but why not try it any way. Lincoln Riley did it, why can't Pitt?
Sell them on the fact that they are getting much closer to home and the two of them will receive much of the credit for turning the 2023 Pitt football team into a Top 10 program. With those two and Izzy Abanikanda in the backfield, Pitt would immediately become the favorite to win the ACC next year.

finding that big time donor to give the program some BIG MONEY and then immediately contact (through the proper channel's of course) USC QB Caleb Williams and WR Jordan Addison and offer them the biggest NIL deal in the history of college football. I know you think I'm kidding, but why not try it any way. Lincoln Riley did it, why can't Pitt?
Sell them on the fact that they are getting much closer to home and the two of them will receive much of the credit for turning the 2023 Pitt football team into a Top 10 program. With those two and Izzy Abanikanda in the backfield, Pitt would immediately become the favorite to win the ACC next year.
Izzy most likely won’t be in the backfield next year.

Izzy most likely won’t be in the backfield next year.
Of course not. But just for kicks, lets say David Tepper decides he doesn't want $15 million and would prefer that Izzy, Addison, and Caleb Williams should have it. Get him on the horn.

After forty years of being demonized, our big money alum legitimately should tell our admin to go F itself when solicited. Not that we actually ask, though.

Other than 2 of them being in the NFL next year and Williams not being a very good QB that's a very well thought out idea...🙄

Other than 2 of them being in the NFL next year and Williams not being a very good QB that's a very well thought out idea...🙄
joey...What makes you think they are going to be in the NFL next year? I think there is a very good chance that of a school made the right NIL deal, the two of them (Addison and Williams) would jump at the deal. Is there money to be made in the NFL? Sure there is but now money to be mad in college football as well. Why stay in college and take less money? How about on top of the cash from your NIL deal, you continue to receive a FREE education, FREE room and board, FREE health insurance, FREE vehicle to use and all of the college age women that a young man could ask for. Where is the negative???

Dude has over 3,000 yards, 31 TDs to 2 Ints, and is a consensus top 5 2024 draft pick on just about every board right now.

But then you'll try to tell us how good the dude we bring in who couldn't start at Minnesota or something is next year.

I used to think it was a trolling act with you, but I now am legitimately convinced you're dumber than my coffee mug.

joey...What makes you think they are going to be in the NFL next year? I think there is a very good chance that of a school made the right NIL deal, the two of them (Addison and Williams) would jump at the deal. Is there money to be made in the NFL? Sure there is but now money to be mad in college football as well. Why stay in college and take less money? How about on top of the cash from your NIL deal, you continue to receive a FREE education, FREE room and board, FREE health insurance, FREE vehicle to use and all of the college age women that a young man could ask for. Where is the negative???

They are both gone to the NFL after this season.

They are both gone to the NFL after this season.
History has shown that both of value money over any commitments that they made. Drop enough money in front of them via a NIL deal and I'm willing to bet that tell Lincoln Riley and his USC football program goodbye.

History has shown that both of value money over any commitments that they made. Drop enough money in front of them via a NIL deal and I'm willing to bet that tell Lincoln Riley and his USC football program goodbye.

Just the other day the Athletic had their first mock draft of the year. It had Addison going 11th. The 11th pick in the NFL draft next year gets a contract worth $20.4 million.

In other words, someone IS going to drop enough money in front of them. And it's exactly who everyone thinks it's going to be.

I love it went posters get hammered and then tickle the key board

He’s the most overrated player in college football. “tOp 5 pIcK”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT