ADVERTISEMENT

TJ rolling in it.

How much money has TJ made in his career? I “met” him at his grandparents home the night the penguins won the conference final vs the bruins in 1992. He was 3 months old. Lol.

How much money has TJ made in his career? I “met” him at his grandparents home the night the penguins won the conference final vs the bruins in 1992. He was 3 months old. Lol.
Did you get his autograph?

Nice work if you can get it. But that is actually poverty money in today's NBA.

He makes more than most NFL and NHL players. Basketball is an extremely lucrative business. So, of all pro athletes, he is probably in the top 25% of pay. He is crazy rich.

Good for TJ.

Money
Another testament to hard work, belief in yourself and and strong support system. The McConnell’s are W. Pa’s 1st Family of Hoops. Great guy.

He makes more than most NFL and NHL players. Basketball is an extremely lucrative business. So, of all pro athletes, he is probably in the top 25% of pay. He is crazy rich.
This is pretty close to the average wage in the NBA.

I think it's actually a little higher than last year's average, but by the time the extension starts (not the upcoming season, but the 25-26 season) it will probably be a little lower than average.

One way or the other, it's still a lot of money.

Yea, as I was saying. He is probably in the Top 25% of pro athlete pay out of NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL. What's funny is he is making as much as Sidney Crosby, who is one of the biggest Pittsburgh celebrities of all time. Meanwhile, TJ can go to the Bridgeville Giant Eagle and nobody know who he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT