ADVERTISEMENT

To the visiting UCF fans... HAHAHA!

pittmeister

Heisman Winner
May 26, 2010
You are one of the most arrogant and insecure fan bases I’ve seen in a while. You remind me of the Rutgers fans. You are condescending and braggadocios.

Your players are a bunch of thugs too...

Even the refs tried to help your sorry asses!

Now that your winning streak is over, and you got your asses whooped, crawl back to your FBS hole where you belong... You might make it to a Power 5 school one day, but I doubt it....

35-34 you LOSE! LOLOLOLOLOL!

BTW... Your coach is an idiot too....

You are one of the most arrogant and insecure fan bases I’ve seen in a while. You remind me of the Rutgers fans. You are condescending and braggadocios.

Now that your winning streak is over, and you got your asses whooped, crawl back to your FBS hole where you belong... You might make it to a Power 5 school one day, but I doubt it....

Agree 100% I was about to create a similar topic. Bye Bye go back to the little kid table.

Come on bro, you're acting like a 5 year old. But seriously, you guys played tough and won with an awesome trick play. Congratulations, and party hard tonight. Your team earned it.

Come on bro, you're acting like a 5 year old. But seriously, you guys played tough and won with an awesome trick play. Congratulations, and party hard tonight. Your team earned it.

Thank you. You probably won't face as a good a Defensive Line again this year. Pitt has weaknesses but our DL is extremely good--even after having lost two starters prior to this game.

Thank you. You probably won't face as a good a Defensive Line again this year. Pitt has weaknesses but our DL is extremely good--even after having lost two starters prior to this game.

Looking at their remaining schedule you can take the “probably” out of there. They play no one.

Just proves they can’t handle playing a P5 schedule. Every week teams you play out recruit you when your in the AAC

Just proves they can’t handle playing a P5 schedule. Every week teams you play out recruit you when your in the AAC

As horrible as Gilmore is with his dumb comments he made a good point about why a lot of these teams from smaller conferences would struggle in a P5 conference. On the rare occasions you see them play a P5 team in back to back weeks they really tend to struggle.

It’s one thing to get up for one game, but to endure a season long grind is a different story.

The only counter point to playing an acc schedule is that we’d be able to recruit with the ACC tag.

At this point I’m more worried about our play calling and the useless penalties in the second half.

Their fans were @$$holes!!!! Every time we would cheer they would throw stuff at us and their were no ushers around and security never made it over. There were only 4 of us there but if we had more frat brothers we could’ve potentially seen some fights which would have been terrible. But it was great seeing their smug grins turn to frowns after the Pitt special!!!! Have a nice flight back to Orlando you LOSERS!!!! Hail the freaking Pitt!!!

As horrible as Gilmore is with his dumb comments he made a good point about why a lot of these teams from smaller conferences would struggle in a P5 conference. On the rare occasions you see them play a P5 team in back to back weeks they really tend to struggle.

It’s one thing to get up for one game, but to endure a season long grind is a different story.

Yeah, look at Clemson. It's the teams like Pitt, Syracuse, etc. who got them. It's easy to get up for a big team. It's hard to do it well after week.

Why so bitter, dude?? Our seats are in 107 and we generally have visiting teams fans around us and these UCF folks were nothing but respectful and friendly. Did Pitt win the game today? Absolutely!! Don't get why you're so wound up. Sit back and enjoy the huge win!!! H2P!

Why so bitter, dude?? Our seats are in 107 and we generally have visiting teams fans around us and these UCF folks were nothing but respectful and friendly. Did Pitt win the game today? Absolutely!! Don't get why you're so wound up. Sit back and enjoy the huge win!!! H2P!

The one around me were pretty awful...I’m a big fan of when you go to another team’s place and are surrounded by their fans cheering respectfully and not making a scene like they did.

The one around me were pretty awful...I’m a big fan of when you go to another team’s place and are surrounded by their fans cheering respectfully and not making a scene like they did.
Sadly, I guess that could happen and all it takes is for one of them to change my earlier statement.

The really fun part is that as they run the score up and pound their chests the rest of the year as the beat the LS of the Poor, they will actually be proving their detractors right!!!

Have at it ucf.

Temple looked to be a possible tough game for them, but after today maybe not.

Thankfully we won this game, as going to 1-3 with the only win against a lousy Ohio team (that got beaten at home pretty badly by Louisiana today) would’ve been tough to swallow. All of a sudden it’s a new season with a lot to look forward to.

Agree when you go to a visiting stadium you cheer but you don't act like your in your stadium. Typically if you do that the visiting fans will treat you well

Reactions: TJOlsen
To all you pisswad Pitt fans who think I should lighten up or be a little more kind to the Knights....

Too bad....Grow a pair...

When snide and arrogant lightweights come over here and make condescending posts about Pitt, I take no prisoners...

It’s not like I went to their message board and talked trash, I did it here, at the scene of the crime. What they say over on their message board is their business...

The Meister has spoken!

To all you pisswad Pitt fans who think I should lighten up or be a little more kind to the Knights....

Too bad....Grow a pair...

When snide and arrogant lightweights come over here and make condescending posts about Pitt, I take no prisoners...

It’s not like I went to their message board and talked trash, I did it here, at the scene of the crime. What they say over on their message board is their business...

The Meister has spoken!

Their fans do seem to be more than a little obnoxious. Hoping they lose a couple more, doubtful with that dreadful schedule though.

ADVERTISEMENT