ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25

Pittbull68

Prep
Oct 21, 2021
How soon before we find out if Pitt will finish in the Top 25 for only the fit or or sixth time in the last 40years

I smell somethin
With 2 degrees from Pitt member of the Alumni Board 35 year member of the Golden Panther[oops{ Panther Club I am certainly a troll. I wish Sam Schiullo would have explained the reason why we= are not allowed to use it.The consent agreement with the NCAA for the violations during the 80's.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
With 2 degrees from Pitt member of the Alumni Board 35 year member of the Golden Panther[oops{ Panther Club I am certainly a troll. I wish Sam Schiullo would have explained the reason why we= are not allowed to use it.The consent agreement with the NCAA for the violations during the 80's.
Yeah… and I’m Jonas Salk….

You already asked this question on November 28th…

Does anyone know if Pitt made the Top 25 in any of the polls this week. Also is there a chance if they go 9-4 will they make the final top 25.”

Why ask anyone on the board if Pitt made the top 25 when you can do it yourself? Especially coming from a genius with two degrees? Unless of course you were trolling…

For a guy with two degrees, your grammar sucks (misspelled words and no question marks). You must be a hoopie…

BTW, what time does WVU’s bowl game come on?

Last edited:
How soon before we find out if Pitt will finish in the Top 25 for only the fit or or sixth time in the last 40years
Poor guy, wants to know if Pitt’s ranked and gets the pitch forks thrown at him. We should find out after the CFP National Championship Game.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT