ADVERTISEMENT

Top Five

PittLaw85

Prep
Aug 20, 2021
After Nebraska's thrashing yesterday by Texas, I expect the final coaches' poll should be:

1. Texas
2. Nebraska
3. Wisconsin
4. Pitt
5. Stanford

Although we had a disappointing finish, we return a lot of talent, and we'll get to see some ladies play who didn't see the court much this year. The bad news, of course, is that Nebraska and Texas return a ton of talent.

After Nebraska's thrashing yesterday by Texas, I expect the final coaches' poll should be:

1. Texas
2. Nebraska
3. Wisconsin
4. Pitt
5. Stanford

Although we had a disappointing finish, we return a lot of talent, and we'll get to see some ladies play who didn't see the court much this year. The bad news, of course, is that Nebraska and Texas return a ton of talent.
We are probably preseason top 5 next year at worst… hopefully the transfer portal is kind and our retuning players improve .

I'll take a top 5 finish for a team that was supposed to be rebuilding. I think Fisher is poised to get the program over the hump, soon. Be patient. These powerhouses aren't going to go away quietly.

I'll say this, Texas proved that no matter how much talent you have, a good serve is still the best weapon to neutralize a good offense. Didn't hurt that the freshmen seemed rattled when they got down. Probably the biggest problem with being that dominant all season is that you don't know how to fight back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT