Trump was right again

JGregor

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
Right again. Yes, he is on the RIGHT but incorrect. Consider:

Yesterday: “We are bending the curve.“ While yesterday had the most cases ever. Hospitals overloaded. Over 225,000 death.

”I had the greatest economy ever!” Not so, he inherited the greatest economy, his first 3 years under performed Obama’s last 3 years.

”I’ve done more for the blacks than anyone since Lincoln.” Started with the Birther movement, would not rent to blacks, called the Central Park 5 rapists and criminals even after they were proven innocent, with the killing of young black men by police did nothing in response.

After Russia interfered in our 2016 election questioned our intelligence agencies, and has done nothing to address them for 2020.

Lies, lies, and more lies. That’s why he lost Thursday’s debate.

Reactions: UP_WarStreets

wolf0717

Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2009

Yesterday: We are bending the curve. While yesterday had the most cases ever. Hospitals overloaded. Over 225,000 death.

”I had the greatest economy ever!” Not so, he inherited the greatest economy, his first 3 years under performed Obama’s last 3 years.

”I’ve done more for the blacks than anyone since Lincoln.” Started with the Birther movement, would not rent to blacks, called the Central Park 5 rapists and criminals even after they were proven innocent, with the killing of young black men by police did nothing in response.

After Russia interfered in our 2016 election questioned our intelligence agencies, and has done nothing to address them for 2020.

How in the world do they let you post from the mental ward.

paschuler1970

Junior
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
Richmond Va.
How in the world do they let you post from the mental ward.
If posting from the mental ward was a disqualifier, half the posters on here, from both the right or left, would be stopped.
Actually people who need psychiatric help have a legit problem, although sad as it is. Many posters on here are just off the rail and beyond any reasonable help.

Reactions: JGregor

NCPitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2009

Yesterday: “We are bending the curve.“ While yesterday had the most cases ever. Hospitals overloaded. Over 225,000 death.

Bot.

Reactions: ONGB

wolf0717

Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2009
Because I’m only bringing help for you there. Better yet, how can you post with that straight jacket on?
I go to work every day and can't do that with restraints. Easier for an unemployed thug like yourself. WERE YOU LOOKING IN THE MIRROR.

caleco's

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2005
Umm
I’ve said the data shows under the age of 13 the risk is low for transmission (but not zero as was stated in that thread ) over the age of 13 the transmission rate is similar to adults
ummmm....no....you quoted a study from south Korea that said kids were superspreaders and Alll Schools had to be closed.

you lie and lie and lie. you cant keep your lies straight from month to the other.

caleco's

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2005
I know what I posted
You can feel free to invent whatever you want
nonsense

you are full of it. you constantly rewrite your narrative in your head.

I swear you anf smf are the same poster except that you have some resemblance of intelligence but you both do the exact same crap.

heres souf again, he' s got bigger wheels installed on his goal posts now

SoufOaklin4Life

Lair Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2004
Another State of Mind
nonsense

you are full of it. you constantly rewrite your narrative in your head.

I swear you anf smf are the same poster excpet that you have some resembence of intelligence but you both do the exact same crap.

heres souf again, he' s got bigger wheels installed on his goal posts now
I stated what I posted
You said it was a lie
I literally quoted my actual post
Which affirmed to consistent to my content
Now you’re in a bad place because rather than admit you invented something I never said -
You’ll try to deflect to something else
It’s okay to simply say you were wrong

caleco's

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2005
I stated what I posted
You said it was a lie
I literally quoted my actual post
Which affirmed to consistent to my content
Now you’re in a bad place because rather than admit you invented something I never said -
You’ll try to deflect to something else
It’s okay to simply say you were wrong
I wasn't wrong at all.

JGregor

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
I go to work every day and can't do that with restraints. Easier for an unemployed thug like yourself. WERE YOU LOOKING IN THE MIRROR.
Well your restraint is saying things that just aren’t so. Remove the shackles, lend clarity to your thoughts. No one has ever assumed or confused me as a thug. I am not unemployed. Another of your false assumptions, I am gainfully retired. And when I look in the mirror I like what I see, so do my female friends as well as my wife.

gerrypitt

Scholarship
Jan 20, 2011
Sunny sles Fl

You just told total lies! Hospitals are not being over run! Obama's economy was growing less than 2% per year. Prior to the China virus the Trump economy was growing by more than 3% and had record low unemployment. Russia had absolutely nothing to do with the 2016 election! So its you that is telling lie, lies and more lies! And only an idiot like you think he lost Thursday's debate!

fkthomas

All P I T T !
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
We all know your position on sending kids back to school. We remember it well. You used the issue as another attack on Trump. We could go back and pull the threads, but you’ve blocked people’s ability to search your posting history. Because you know that you’d be exposed as a fraud on more issues than just this one.

pittbb80

Athletic Director
Oct 9, 2004
No doubt souf was wrong but that doesn’t detract from the fact that Trump has been ahead of this and every other issue

JGregor

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
You just told total lies! Hospitals are not being over run! Obama's economy was growing less than 2% per year. Prior to the China virus the Trump economy was growing by more than 3% and had record low unemployment. Russia had absolutely nothing to do with the 2016 election! So its you that is telling lie, lies and more lies! And only an idiot like you think he lost Thursday's debate!
Straighten up and read better.

I posted hospitals are overloaded. New cases are at their highest.

GDP under Obama 2011 thru 2016 -- 2.09 2.15 2.3 3.0 2.71 2.34
Trump 2017 thru 2019 -- 2.18 2.63 2.3 and thru 2nd Qtr 2020 -31.4
Obama out performed Trump in his last three years versus Trump's first three years.

Obama created more jobs. 2014 3.0 mil 2015 2.71 mil 2016 2.34 mil
Trump 2017 2.18 mil 2018 2.63 mil 2019 with the lowest number in eight years

Mueller report and Senate intelligence report details Russian involvement in 2016 election with 140 acts collusions.

You can now wear the idiot cap, and please stop with your lies.

Last edited:

gerrypitt

Scholarship
Jan 20, 2011
Sunny sles Fl
Straighten up and read better.

I posted hospital are overloaded. New cases are at their highest.

GDP under Obama 2011 thru 2016 -- 2.09 2.15 2.3 3.0 2.71 2.34
Trump 2017 thru 2019 -- 2.18 2.63 2.3 and thru 2nd Qtr 2020 -31.4

Mueller report and Senate intelligence report details Russian involvement in 2016 election with 140 acts collusions.

You can now wear the idiot cap, and please stop with your lies.
Well lets check your numbers! You neglected to include Obama first 2 years. Why? Because they were bad! When you include all 8 years of Obama he averaged a terrible GDP growth rate of 1.24%! Actual gdp growth for 2017 thru 2019 was 2.22 3.18 2.33% for an average of 2.57% or double Obama's! Congrats you are the winner of the idiot cap!!!

WCDOC

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2011
Still waiting to hear how Trump is responsible for a viral pandemic, the caseload, and the hospital overload (which is not true).

Where in the world is the virus being controlled by a world leader?

JGregor

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
Well lets check your numbers! You neglected to include Obama first 2 years. Why? Because they were bad! When you include all 8 years of Obama he averaged a terrible GDP growth rate of 1.24%! Actual gdp growth for 2017 thru 2019 was 2.22 3.18 2.33% for an average of 2.57% or double Obama's! Congrats you are the winner of the idiot cap!!!
Do you realize that Obama inherited the worst recession since the great depression of the 1930's? Do you realize that he turned it around with no Republican help as Mitch McConnell would not address any of the Obama legislation for 8 years. Obama last three years average growth (3.0 2.71 & 2.34) = 2.68 which beats Trump average for the last three years. And Trump inherited Obama's growing and trending up economy and did with it what he inherited. Turned it into a losing situation.

If you were to include the GDP decline in 2020 Trump has a negative growth for his four years, the greatest deficit, and the greatest annual deficits for each year in office.

You only look at only half the picture. Don't mind taking you to school. I have taught a lot of professionals.
Trump with his lies, he will sell you anything but the truth. He is the greatest Con Artist in American History.

JGregor

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
Still waiting to hear how Trump is responsible for a viral pandemic, the caseload, and the hospital overload (which is not true).

Where in the world is the virus being controlled by a world leader?
Trump by closing down the border to the Chinese made things worse. It's a detailed opinion explained by Bill Gates who has studied Pandemics since 2015 and put up a billion dollars from his foundation.

When Trump initiated the closing, Chinese were already in our country, and he only included Chinese nationalist. Many others were still coming in and others were coming in through Europe until that was closed in Mid March.
The false hope that Trump imagined wasn't effective and he then did nothing but denied it's importance and stated repeatedly for months it would go away even when he was getting a far worse report. He even praised Chinese leader XI in January and February.

Trump is not a thinker or one who analyzes or reads. He was given a detail report on handling a pandemic by Obama in the transition. He never read it only used his intuition in his false hopes that it would go away quickly.

You see if he were a military commander he would have faced the worst defeat possible. Well he has and also made the economy worse since he didn't arrest the problem and take control early. Over 8 million cases and 226,000 deaths. Many of these numbers are directly attributable directly to him He even couldn't protect himself or his family nor many in the W/H. He is all talk, lies and only a reality TV personality who is the greatest without a doubt the greatest Con Artist in American History.

If he were Gen R E Lee the south would have lost in a few months, if he were Napoleon he would never have won a battle. He is a failure in business, as a President and as a human being.

WCDOC

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2011
Trump by closing down the border to the Chinese made things worse. It's a detailed opinion explained by Bill Gates who has studied Pandemics since 2015 and put up a billion dollars from his foundation.

When Trump initiated the closing, Chinese were already in our country, and he only included Chinese nationalist. Many others were still coming in and others were coming in through Europe until that was closed in Mid March.
The false hope that Trump imagined wasn't effective and he then did nothing but denied it's importance and stated repeatedly for months it would go away even when he was getting a far worse report. He even praised Chinese leader XI in January and February.

Trump is not a thinker or one who analyzes or reads. He was given a detail report on handling a pandemic by Obama in the transition. He never read it only used his intuition in his false hopes that it would go away quickly.

You see if he were a military commander he would have faced the worst defeat possible. Well he has and also made the economy worse since he didn't arrest the problem and take control early. Over 8 million cases and 226,000 deaths. Many of these numbers are directly attributable directly to him He even couldn't protect himself or his family nor many in the W/H. He is all talk, lies and only a reality TV personality who is the greatest without a doubt the greatest Con Artist in American History.

If he were Gen R E Lee the south would have lost in a few months, if he were Napoleon he would never have won a battle. He is a failure in business, as a President and as a human being.
Very interesting deflection via an opinion from a non-medical person who is probably in the Chinese pocket. He can't even control his computer viruses.

Again, who in the world has proven success? It's easy for the armchair quarterback to point fingers, but no one, I repeat, no one has beaten this virus.

Attacking Trump for the pandemic is a very weak argument for thinking people, but using it to gain a foothold with non-thinkers is very convenient for the Dem playbook.

Reactions: BPKY

9nationalchampionships

Athletic Director
May 21, 2010
PITTsburgh
Closing travel from and to China are a good decision and saved many more cases. The fact that no one got this virus right escapes the dem narrative that everything Trump does and did was wrong. Logical people know better!

gerrypitt

Scholarship
Jan 20, 2011
Sunny sles Fl
Do you realize that Obama inherited the worst recession since the great depression of the 1930's? Do you realize that he turned it around with no Republican help as Mitch McConnell would not address any of the Obama legislation for 8 years. Obama last three years average growth (3.0 2.71 & 2.34) = 2.68 which beats Trump average for the last three years. And Trump inherited Obama's growing and trending up economy and did with it what he inherited. Turned it into a losing situation.

If you were to include the GDP decline in 2020 Trump has a negative growth for his four years, the greatest deficit, and the greatest annual deficits for each year in office.

You only look at only half the picture. Don't mind taking you to school. I have taught a lot of professionals.
Trump with his lies, he will sell you anything but the truth. He is the greatest Con Artist in American History.
What imaginary place do you get your numbers. 2016 GDP growth was 1.57%. The last three years was 2.45 2.88 and 1.57 which averages 2.3%. Still weaker than Trump's first three years! Biden is saying Trump inherited a good economy. What BS a good economy is not a terrible growth rate of 1.57%! Obama is the first president that did not have at least one year with the growth rate over 3%!

JGregor

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
Very interesting deflection via an opinion from a non-medical person who is probably in the Chinese pocket. He can't even control his computer viruses.

Again, who in the world has proven success? It's easy for the armchair quarterback to point fingers, but no one, I repeat, no one has beaten this virus.

Attacking Trump for the pandemic is a very weak argument for thinking people, but using it to gain a foothold with non-thinkers is very convenient for the Dem playbook.
Haven't you been following our country's crisis with this Pandemic? Haven't you listen to Trump's false statement? Haven't heard the medical community and their advice? Aren't you aware of his bluster while he is full of misstatements on everything? What about his large rallies while most people are without masks and not keeping social distances?

Not one iota of good leadership or seriousness.

gerrypitt

Scholarship
Jan 20, 2011
Sunny sles Fl
Haven't you been following our country's crisis with this Pandemic? Haven't you listen to Trump's false statement? Haven't heard the medical community and their advice? Aren't you aware of his bluster while he is full of misstatements on everything? What about his large rallies while most people are without masks and not keeping social distances?

Is Trump causing the problem in Europe also? They are quickly passing us on cases and deaths per capita! France just had 52,000 new cases! That's equivalent of the US having 260,000 new cases while our highest ever was 80,000!

BPKY

Athletic Director
Dec 7, 2008

Consider: "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

WCDOC

Freshman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2011

Who has provided a template for success? I'll ask again.

False statements? I hear messages of hope and a wish list.
Medical community advice? Who in our world has followed the advice and had success?
Bluster and misstatements? Come on man...we know where to go for that (a basement in Deleware).
Large rallies. Just like the BLM ones? I'm sure if they were causing big problems we would see it across the bottom of the screen on CNN, 24-7.

BPKY

Athletic Director
Dec 7, 2008
You could
Now if your employer changes your plan- you can see them and pay more
Almost like linking employment to Health insurance is a flawed concept, eh?
Health insurance is just another part of a compensation package, like vacation days and or a company car. They are all linked.

CJsE

Freshman
Mar 5, 2016
Why are people still talking about this virus? It disappeared in the spring when the weather got a little warmer. Talking about this fake health emergency should be considered illegal election tampering.

BPKY

Athletic Director
Dec 7, 2008
So
Blaming Obama because employers changed insurance is valid in which way ?
Okay. I see where you were going with this now. That wasn't what I was getting at.

The ACA caused some plans to no longer be available due to minimum requirements. Obama said you could keep your plan and you could keep your doctor. Not true.

I never said anything about employers. Group plans were/are probably regulated differently than non-group plans. So, you might or might not have a point there.

Obama lied and insurance plans died.

Latest posts