ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet about ND and Oregon to Big Ten

Why are you ALWAYS on the Pitt board? Are you that bored in your life?
It is one thing to have an occasional conversation with another team's fan ( not Enabler U fans) but you are here constantly!
It is one thing to have an occasional conversation with another team's fan ( not Enabler U fans) but you are here constantly!
I have no idea. You’d need to ask my therapist.

I have rid myself of Twitter and Facebook but enjoy engaging in sports convo….without the constant affirmation of fandom.

I’m an insane PIT pro sports fan and enjoy Backyard Brawl.

Last edited:
Maybe he wants to have a conversation ?
Sheesh it’s not that serious

he trolls less than plenty of supposed pitt fans

I live in Powell. I am friends with many boosters and a colleague of mine is an influential donor (his family is “old money”).

I completely concede that it was “not likely” but the B1G had to absolutely respond with a big acquisition. USC absolutely meets that.

This is best case scenario for Ohio State. BTW, they absolutely will be voting for a playoff that includes the SEC. They don’t care if other conferences are in their playoff but the SEC and Ohio St (B1G) WILL be playing in some sort of playoff together…even if it’s a championship game after their respective “conference playoffs”.

Despite all of the money that B1G makes (and they WILL make more money than SEC), they have 1.5 programs that can compete with SEC. TOSU and USC…..and that includes ND when/if they join.

The domination will continue for the SEC and there’s nothing the B1G can do about it…..and my buddys know this.

What firm? It’s nearly a certainty that I know someone. Been here 20 years.
Tidewater Inc by the BBW on Attucks Drive

Reactions: WVUinColumbus
I have no idea. You’d need to ask my therapist.

I have rid myself of Twitter and Facebook but enjoy engaging in sports convo….without the constant affirmation of fandom.

I’m an insane PIT pro sports fan and enjoy Backyard Brawl.
Fair enough! I do tend to get territorial with my beloved Panthers. Maybe to a fault but nonetheless

Notre Dame and the Big 10 are just working out the details of how scheduling would work within the conference. Notre Dame has to have three common opponents every year such as USC. The Big 10 will try and accommodate. Other wise the deal is done. This is going to happen very quickly. Then the Big will invite Oregon to make it 18 teams or invite an additional 2 teams to make it 20. They will be bigger than the SEC. The SEC will move to add teams also but the ACC GOR will cause some issues because it would end up in court.

and you can count on Oregon getting in to the Big 10 because if Phil Knight
I think you're correct. The 1st two - to the B1G - will be ND and Oregon / Nike followed by Stanford and Washington which gets them to their goal of 20 teams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT