ADVERTISEMENT

Twyman Shot - Stable Condition

Said there was another victim in car. Wonder what details are going to be provided beyond visiting aunt. Where in DC, other victim, time of day, was it a drive by etc etc.

E4cvgf6XMAIqoE1

E4cvgf4XEAAB4nT

I remember that he was from a pretty rough area of DC and had some major adversity in his life. Being a rookie, I assume he hasn't been able to move his family out of the area yet.

Glad he is okay.

I don't know what happened in this situation, but I've been hearing about road rage shootings almost every day on the news lately.

People are driving around with short tempers and just opening fire on another car due to minor transgressions like someone cutting them off. Sometimes the other driver is distracted and don't even realize they cut off another driver.

The road rage incidents are happening alot too often lately and it needs to stop. Some are blaming it on the pandemic causing people to be short tempered and quick to anger.

yeah, theyre the ones who hid the plate number
Makes it difficult to locate the correct vehicle, doesn't it? It looks like they blurred the vehicle manufacturer.
DC police with now be opening up on any silver car they see, just to be sure.

Probably a stolen vehicle anyway and has already been ditched behind some building somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT