ADVERTISEMENT

Typical Pitt ....

We win this weekend.....book it...

Yup... You're probably right... However I'm not sure how much goodwill it buys HCPN.

PSU and the UNC losses were very damaging for different reasons.

Losing at home the way they did in front of alumni and recruits on national TV was embarrassing in Year 4. They looked AWFUL.

Losing to a winless UNC team in year 4 shows little progress.

In my opinion, to get any goodwill back, he must do the following...
  • He must go 9-4, including a bowl victory.
  • They must show progress on both sides of the ball, especially on defense. Winning is important, but how you win will be just as important.
  • No stupid penalties, turnovers, brain farts, bad clock management, boneheaded calls, etc...
  • Keeps the recruiting class together and add some more speed.
  • Stop with the bravado, excuses and throwing the players under the bus...
If he can do all that, then he buys another year of goodwill.

Unfortunately, I don't see any of these things happening.

We win this weekend.....book it...

the more I thought about this, you could be right. UCF has been red hot and has the longest win streak in FBS. They are due for a letdown. These seem to be the types of games we win. Game doesn't really mean much, not expected win....recipe for a Pitt win. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Most likely the QB for UCF has a huge day and throws for 600 yards and they cruise to victory. But it wouldn't surprise me to see a clemson type 45-43 win on a last second FG. I actually have a better feeling about this one than UNC, which we will never beat as long as Narduzzi is coach.

I actually have a better feeling about this one than UNC, which we will never beat as long as Narduzzi is coach.

I like your positivity. Wish I had it. I'll go out on a limb and say we'll be tight at the half, maybe down 17-21 with Ollison gaining 105 on 15 carries.....then....the second half will begin.......Who's Ollison?

No, I think the wheels are falling off. I think pitt gets burnt for 400 yards plus passing, and this could look like the OSU game last year.

Yeah... you big-time gamblers should really do your research - like watching HPN press conference. He stated quite emphatically... the up-tempo UCF plays prevents a defense from substituting. He also said he refuses to play nickel on 1st down because "they'll be running to the goal posts". Give the points + and take the over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT