ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Uncovers NCAA Violations

The first allegation seems pretty bad, but...shooting hoops with a recruit that is on an official visit is a recruiting violation?

also, setting up a phone call with a former player is something I'd bet every single coach in college basketball does. If they don't, they probably shouldn't be coaching in division 1.

Shocking that they would find violations for a coach they are trying to get out of paying millions of dollars they owe him.

I hope UConn has to pay every penny owed to Kevin Ollie. They have cheated under Calhoun and cheated under Ollie. The administration is part of that.

It just kills me that the administrators have no idea what that bad coach was doing . You think he was doing anything different when he won the national championship ? They’re all hypocrites , unless he violates some horrible morals clause in his contract pay him and move on .

It just kills me that the administrators have no idea what that bad coach was doing . You think he was doing anything different when he won the national championship ? They’re all hypocrites , unless he violates some horrible morals clause in his contract pay him and move on .

Because... if you remember... they are near bankrupt, and that is the reason people thought Hurley may go to Pitt.

Yep. UConn is terrified of regressing to a pre-Calhoun state. So you have high expectations, greater scrutiny on recruiting practices now, and a less desirable conference/schedule...it's sort of become a bad job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT