ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly incident at end of Eastern Michigan game.

Jun 3, 2023

The Eastern Michigan players name is Korey Hernandez. As South Alabama sang their alma mater with the band, this Hernandez scumbag runs onto the field and sucker punches a South Alabama player. I can’t find a story of Korey Hernandez being arrested or charged, nor can I find if the victim was seriously injured,but I am going to assume that charges aren’t far behind. Just looking at it, I’d be charging him with aggravated assault just to make sure it’s charged as a felony, and not a simple assault, which would be a misdemeanor.

I’d also expect Eastern Michigan to immediately kick him off the team, and the school to expel him. I mean, he’s 25 years old, still playing college ball. You gotta grow up emotionally at some point.

The guy runs into a situation where he’s outnumbered 80+ to 1. Punches a guy from behind who is wearing a helmet and doesn’t have his own helmet on. Proceeds to get beat down by the entire South Alabama team. Dumb on top of everything else.

EMU should’ve been feeling grateful, had they really wanted to run up the score South Alabama could’ve hung 80 on them.

Reactions: pittmaninwv

The Eastern Michigan players name is Korey Hernandez. As South Alabama sang their alma mater with the band, this Hernandez scumbag runs onto the field and sucker punches a South Alabama player. I can’t find a story of Korey Hernandez being arrested or charged, nor can I find if the victim was seriously injured,but I am going to assume that charges aren’t far behind. Just looking at it, I’d be charging him with aggravated assault just to make sure it’s charged as a felony, and not a simple assault, which would be a misdemeanor.

I’d also expect Eastern Michigan to immediately kick him off the team, and the school to expel him. I mean, he’s 25 years old, still playing college ball. You gotta grow up emotionally at some point.
He’s a grad student who just used up his last eligibility, so kicking him off the team isn’t much punishment. He will probably face felony prosecution for this. Straight up assault and battery.

EMU was also the team whose QB punched Cam Bright (and an official!!) when we faced them in the Quick Lane Bowl back in 2019. Is it just two bad apples, or does this indicate a lack of control by Chris Creighton?
They struggle to recruit and have become Last Chance U for a lot of problem players. This guy Hernandez started out at Arkansas before bouncing around and ending up at EMU. And Creighton is a pu$$y.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
How dumb is the kid for Eastern Michigan? Didn’t he realize the rest of the South Alabama team was going to beat the crap out of him?

The guy runs into a situation where he’s outnumbered 80+ to 1. Punches a guy from behind who is wearing a helmet and doesn’t have his own helmet on. Proceeds to get beat down by the entire South Alabama team. Dumb on top of everything else.

Well, he's 25 and still playing college football. He'd have to be pretty dumb to begin with to be doing that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT