ADVERTISEMENT

Umm…. Penn St keeps getting worse.

Seriously, what is going on in the water there???

This story is absolutely bonkers. I won’t say anything… just read it 🥴🥴

sweep-it-under-the-rug-bart-simpson.gif

Reactions: pierre93
  • Angry
Reactions: PittAU

The statue of the great Pedophile enabler will be back soon.

Reactions: Steeltheone
he stuck a tree branch up his ass?

Court documents also claim Matsoukas recorded himself inserting a tree branch, a lollipop and the control handle of a DCNR John Deere crawler into his anus during several videos, the report said.

• Haha
Reactions: xslfyk4 and Pitt79
Yeah name a stadium after a scum that enabled child molestation. Seems right, unbelievable

I heard there is also a push to create a new Themis Matsoukas Dog Park in State College, with private stalls adjacent to the public area for more affectionate pet owners.

Court documents also claim Matsoukas recorded himself inserting a tree branch, a lollipop and the control handle of a DCNR John Deere crawler into his anus during several videos, the report said.
What is a John Deere crawler? Sounds like a garden tool?

I heard there is also a push to create a new Themis Matsoukas Dog Park in State College, with private stalls adjacent to the public area for more affectionate pet owners.
lol, not only is he a lover of dogs but i heard he has an affinity to trees as well. he's taken the term Tree Hugger to a whole new level.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt79

Boy college professors get worse and worse every day.

Reactions: Shomeydamonee
Wait. That’s sarcasm right? Because in this day and age, one never knows. The Babylon Bee has a list of 1000’s of their headlines, meant to draw laughs, that eventually came true.

• Haha
Wait. That’s sarcasm right? Because in this day and age, one never knows. The Babylon Bee has a list of 1000’s of their headlines, meant to draw laughs, that eventually came true.
Well, they could just get him to clean the steps of beaver stadium

How you do know he doesnt identify as a dog? Or a tree? In which case this would be perfectly normal.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT