ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Suspends 13 Football Players

Jpripper88

Chancellor
Jun 1, 2005
for selling their school issued Nike Jordans. Of the 13, suspected starting QB Chazz Surratt is suspended 4 games, so it seems likely Nathan Elliott will at least start the season as the starting QB. This is a big help for us because we play UNC week 4 and they will miss Malik Carney, Surratt, and 7 other players.

I'll take every bit of help to give us a better chance to get the UNC monkey off our back.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...a-suspends-13-football-players-least-one-game

What a joke.Coaches making millions a year, some who are rotten to the core. But poor kids trying to sell their shoes for a couple hundred bucks... OMG they must be dealt with.

What a joke.Coaches making millions a year, some who are rotten to the core. But poor kids trying to sell their shoes for a couple hundred bucks... OMG they must be dealt with.
Rules are rules!
Laws are laws!
Without rules and laws we have chaos.
It's a choice follow the rules and laws or not.
If you select the or not option you run the risk of getting caught.
If you get caught there are consequences.
If people don't like the rules of laws try to change them.

Simple!

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

Reactions: eastender2
Is this also an assault on the American way?
I left this out of my post and I believe you mean "everything in America is for sale for a price."

Change the NCAA rule let the guys sell their stuff! That was the point of my previous post. Let the guys sell anything thats legal.

This is great training for future sales and marketing careers.

"

I left this out of my post and I believe you mean "everything in America is for sale for a price."

Change the NCAA rule let the guys sell their stuff! That was the point of my previous post. Let the guys sell anything thats legal.

This is great training for future sales and marketing careers.

"

I was tossing a backhanded comment in regards to Fedora’s preseason garbage about football and America. I honestly think the kids deserve a paycheck.

Rules are rules!
Laws are laws!
Without rules and laws we have chaos.
It's a choice follow the rules and laws or not.
If you select the or not option you run the risk of getting caught.
If you get caught there are consequences.
If people don't like the rules of laws try to change them.

Simple!

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

I know. Like, without laws, we’d have an immigration problem.

Oh wait...

for selling their school issued Nike Jordans. Of the 13, suspected starting QB Chazz Surratt is suspended 4 games, so it seems likely Nathan Elliott will at least start the season as the starting QB. This is a big help for us because we play UNC week 4 and they will miss Malik Carney, Surratt, and 7 other players.

I'll take every bit of help to give us a better chance to get the UNC monkey off our back.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...a-suspends-13-football-players-least-one-game

what was the selling price...an how much would you pay ?

I was tossing a backhanded comment in regards to Fedora’s preseason garbage about football and America. I honestly think the kids deserve a paycheck.

Their players are paid well. It’s called impermissible benefits. Payments are under the table. Free luxury car rentals, fraudulent no show classes just a few things everyone knows about.

Their sorry football team was thrown under bus to protect basketball team. You really think basketball players weren’t selling sneaker’s, also?

NCAA just turns a blind eye.

Eh, now that Michigan's players have been caught doing the same thing, this will quickly be declared to be legal by the NCAA. No way any Michigan players will be suspended prior to their opener with Notre Dame.

Eh, now that Michigan's players have been caught doing the same thing, this will quickly be declared to be legal by the NCAA. No way any Michigan players will be suspended prior to their opener with Notre Dame.

Suspensions to cover up something else...

Their players are paid well. It’s called impermissible benefits. Payments are under the table. Free luxury car rentals, fraudulent no show classes just a few things everyone knows about.

Their sorry football team was thrown under bus to protect basketball team. You really think basketball players weren’t selling sneaker’s, also?

You Dukies are really bitter about UNC.

Reactions: Jpripper88
I'm heading down with a crew for this game. For those who've been to a game at UNC, best to just barhop in Chapel Hill before the game?

Reactions: Rockyhound

No chance the same things happen at Duke. None.

Reactions: pittdan77
I'm heading down with a crew for this game. For those who've been to a game at UNC, best to just barhop in Chapel Hill before the game?

We booked a parking spot at the link below. There are only a few spots open but it's a surface lot that looks decent for tailgating. It's only a 15 minute walk to the stadium and that takes you right though campus. Plus as an added bonus it's a charity with the money going towards helping autistic adults find employment.

http://www.extraordinaryventures.org/ventures/football-parking/

Reactions: Jpripper88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT