ADVERTISEMENT

Uniforms

spitdoc

Walk-on
Oct 6, 2001
would prefer more contrast between the two teams' uniforms ( louisville vs pitt) ......>LETS GO PITT!!

These would look better if it was a night game.

A night game is the only time to wear these uniforms, but anyone flipping through the channels, day or night, would have ZERO idea that Pitt would be playing in this game.

Reactions: Amigo3
We won with them, so I can tolerate them now. I miss dinocat and torch-cut lettering. Need to stay classy/sarc

What’s with the shi#y camera work.

I couldn’t agree more. That had to be the worst shot game in the history of college football. Camera guy couldn’t follow the ball. Had to rely on the announcers several times to see the outcome of the play.

Unis were a nice tribute. Could have gotten more yellow in there perhaps with a blast furnace or victory lights somehow somewhere. Maybe even with the emblem on the helmet. Thought it was a cool looking helmet after all.

I thought they sucked on the field. I was worried that they would suck outside the cinamatic production. Couldn’t remotely tell it was PITt

yellow numbers, yellow highlight around the panther would make it better. Also make the H2P and the P gold. Why make little features like that if you can’t see them ?

Reactions: Amigo3
Those were grey. I mean really really grey. You love grey, thee uniforms were for you. If you hate any kind of color or contrast, these were for you.

if you love black and white tv, if you enjoy the first 25 minutes of wizard of oz and get annoyed when Dorothy opens the door after the tornado, these uniforms are perfect.

Those were grey. I mean really really grey. You love grey, thee uniforms were for you. If you hate any kind of color or contrast, these were for you.

if you love black and white tv, if you enjoy the first 25 minutes of wizard of oz and get annoyed when Dorothy opens the door after the tornado, these uniforms are perfect.
Love the wizard of oz analogy. brilliant

Both teams unis sucked! Dark on dark with no contrast is STUPID! Like the grey names and shoulder logos that where invisible unless you where not social distancing! How many of you realized that Louisville's black helmets had their Cardinal logo on them IN BLACK! So you couldn't see it at all! It looked like a solid black helmet! Who's the idiot designer who thinks this crap looks "cool"? Invisible logos, LOL

They were terrible. We've got one of the best unis in college football, why wear this crap? I don't mind something featuring the panther head but can we please not mess with the colors?
It would of been OK, with the normal colors, maybe all blue jersey and pants with all the same logos and numbers in yellow, blue helmet with a yellow panther head.

The ugliest uniform trend in recent years in the NO CONTRAST thing. Like the black Louisville helmet with a black Cardinal logo that is invisible or the dark grey Pitt jersey with black nameplates and shoulder numbers and logos invisible unless you are like 3 feet away.

Black, gray, silver is fine but they needed some blue and gold mixed in so that there was some indication that they were Pitt uniforms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT