ADVERTISEMENT

Vader: Recruit interest gains momentum, including 5 Star Center

Vader_Storm

Sophomore
Dec 16, 2018
While Pitt lost a close fought game today, recruits have Jeff Capel and Pitt on their radar.

Included in this is 5 Star stud Hunter Dickinson from Dematha. In my very first post on this message forum, I clearly indicated Pitt was a Major player for Hunter and was picking up heavy ground. I should bring this up first because I also said Kofi Cockburn was wide open in the recruiting process when every insider and fan on the planet said he was a UConn lock and now Cockburn is headed to Illinois.

Hunter Dickinson really likes Pitt and Jeff Capel and the current Pitt roster. And as it stands today is no where near a Notre Dame lean over Pitt and a few select others. Now I said the same thing about Kockburn as a I did about Ethan Morton a month ago not being anywhere close to a lock for the Big Ten over Jeff Capel as it currently stands and now the tide as turned and everyone is saying Pitt has a very good chance. Pitt had a very good chance too, over a month ago, when I first wrote it.

Dickinson has already been to Pitt. He has 2 very key relationships with 2 of the players on the current team, Trey McGowens and X, as I mentioned a month ago. And Pitt is recruiting his teammate hard, Earl Timberlake. And I mentioned don't be surprised if both visit Pitt again together. As it stands right now, Pitt is in very good shape and at the top.

I clearly said winning matters. Would you like to see why? Have a look here.

nvyUJb5c_bigger.jpg

Hunter Dickinson‏@H_Dickinson24
Hunter Dickinson Retweeted Oakland Zoo

If only y’all could get one on the PS4 @TheXavierJ0 @Trey5mac_

Hunter Dickinson added,

DwhVRX7XcAAvrGD.jpg

Oakland ZooVerified account@OaklandZoo

Ill take Dickinson over any Center we are recruiting. 7'1 Stud Force, and interest is legit on both sides.

The Champagnie twins are also both very high on Pitt. They have been a pair of terrors in the power CHSAA league in New York and the team is currently undefeated. Both will be visiting Pitt soon. The only bad news here is that while it is not ruled out, the current plan is they want to stay in 2020. As things go, things can change very quickly. Regardless, Pitt is deemed as 1 of 2 frontrunners for the duo and this could give Pitt another needed 4 star and quality 3 star player to add depth. It would not be shocking if both moved up in the rankings considering they are dominating one of the premier high school basketball leagues in the country in New York.

As I mentioned in my last post, interest and steam has greatly picked up for Dereon Seabron. You can read about him in my last post that I made. What's important here is a few things. A decision is coming on the horizon. He has already taken 4 visits. And NC State has yet to offer. This is a player that prepped on purpose to expand his offer sheet and after I had mentioned the interest, he came out with a final 5 the other day with Pitt included on it. We are a major player in this recruitment and as I had previously mentioned, this is a player that is underrecruited and under the radar. He wants to play Big Time basketball and not for a small midmajor school. Its the primary reason he has held off. This is a player to be excited about if we got him. Providence is also on him hard as well as a number of our other targets. NC State is recruiting him hard as far as a I know, but no offer yet as far as I know.

John Hugley IV is another player Pitt has been recruiting for a while and should be getting a visit. After trimming down his baby fat, he has really elevated his speed and athletic ability which has taken his game to new heights. That and he was working and spent some time with Rasheed Wallace training him. As of the moment he is quite high on Pitt and Capel. However, with his improved conditioning it should be expected to see a lot of other colleges get involved in the future. The good news here, we have been on him early and interest for now is legit on both sides.

Winning matters. Recruits can see the turnaround being done at Pitt by Jeff Capel. And recruits are excited about Pitt's freshmen talent on the roster. The more Pitt wins, the better the chance and the more pull Pitt has in the near future for much better talent. Whatever one's expectation level is, Pitt Needs to win now, not next year, now. A 5 Star Center is tweeting about Pitt winning basketball games. What more really needs to be said about winning?

Wahab is still up in the air. There's a better chance of winning the lottery then 100% accurately predicting where he is headed right now, he could literally decide then change his mind again the next second. Wahab has also elevated his game. He is very good on defense after being Elite last summer on defense. Losing him after the time and effort spent would hurt. I still think chances are 50%.

NC State appears to be in the drivers seat for Christian Brown. It was to be believed he was always staying in the south all a long so this is not a surprise in the least.

Jalyn Mccreary also is high on Pitt. This has been known for quite a while but Pitt seemed to be in the monitoring stages a long with a number of other players. He is on the verge of a decision. This will be one to monitor closely if Pitt puts a firm offer on the table. He is another big time athlete with developing skillsets.

All in All, recruiting will take care of itself. There should be zero worries at this time, we are on a lot of talent in 2020 too and I already mentioned do not rule out reclassification. The 2019 recruiting class when its all said and done will be good.

Let's Beat Florida State....

Last edited:
I should bring this up first because I also said Kofi Cockburn was wide open in the recruiting process when every insider and fan on the planet said he was a UConn lock and now Cockburn is headed to Illinois. ...

Did they?

While Pitt lost a close fought game today, recruits have Jeff Capel and Pitt on their radar.

Included in this is 5 Star stud Hunter Dickinson from Dematha. In my very first post on this message forum, I clearly indicated Pitt was a Major player for Hunter and was picking up heavy ground. I should bring this up first because I also said Kofi Cockburn was wide open in the recruiting process when every insider and fan on the planet said he was a UConn lock and now Cockburn is headed to Illinois.

Hunter Dickinson really likes Pitt and Jeff Capel and the current Pitt roster. And as it stands today is no where near a Notre Dame lean over Pitt and a few select others. Now I said the same thing about Kockburn as a I did about Ethan Morton a month ago not being anywhere close to a lock for the Big Ten over Jeff Capel as it currently stands and now the tide as turned and everyone is saying Pitt has a very good chance. Pitt had a very good chance too, over a month ago, when I first wrote it.

Dickinson has already been to Pitt. He has 2 very key relationships with 2 of the players on the current team, Trey McGowens and X, as I mentioned a month ago. And Pitt is recruiting his teammate hard, Earl Timberlake. And I mentioned don't be surprised if both visit Pitt again together. As it stands right now, Pitt is in very good shape and at the top.

nvyUJb5c_bigger.jpg

Hunter Dickinson added,

DwhVRX7XcAAvrGD.jpg

Ill take Dickinson over any Center we are recruiting. 7'1 Stud Force, and interest is legit on both sides.

The Champagnie twins are also both very high on Pitt. They have been a pair of terrors in the power CHSAA league in New York and the team is currently undefeated. Both will be visiting Pitt soon. The only bad news here is that while it is not ruled out, the current plan is they want to stay in 2020. As things go, things can change very quickly. Regardless, Pitt is deemed as 1 of 2 frontrunners for the duo and this could give Pitt another needed 4 star and quality 3 star player to add depth. It would not be shocking if both moved up in the rankings considering they are dominating one of the premier high school basketball leagues in the country in New York.

As I mentioned in my last post, interest and steam has greatly picked up for Dereon Seabron. You can read about him in my last post that I made. What's important here is a few things. A decision is coming on the horizon. He has already taken 4 visits. And NC State has yet to offer. This is a player that prepped on purpose to expand his offer sheet and after I had mentioned the interest, he came out with a final 5 the other day with Pitt included on it. We are a major player in this recruitment and as I had previously mentioned, this is a player that is underrecruited and under the radar. He wants to play Big Time basketball and not for a small midmajor school. Its the primary reason he has held off. This is a player to be excited about if we got him. Providence is also on him hard as well as a number of our other targets. NC State is recruiting him hard as far as a I know, but no offer yet as far as I know.

John Hugley IV is another player Pitt has been recruiting for a while and should be getting a visit. After trimming down his baby fat, he has really elevated his speed and athletic ability which has taken his game to new heights. That and he was working and spent some time with Rasheed Wallace training him. As of the moment he is quite high on Pitt and Capel. However, with his improved conditioning it should be expected to see a lot of other colleges get involved in the future. The good news here, we have been on him early and interest for now is legit on both sides.

Winning matters. Recruits can see the turnaround being done at Pitt by Jeff Capel. And recruits are excited about Pitt's freshmen talent on the roster. The more Pitt wins, the better the chance and the more pull Pitt has in the near future for much better talent. Whatever one's expectation level is, Pitt Needs to win now, not next year, now. A 5 Star Center is tweeting about Pitt winning basketball games. What more really needs to be said about winning?

Wahab is still up in the air. There's a better chance of winning the lottery then 100% accurately predicting where he is headed right now, he could literally decide then change his mind again the next second. Wahab has also elevated his game. He is very good on defense after being Elite last summer on defense. Losing him after the time and effort spent would hurt. I still think chances are 50%.

NC State appears to be in the drivers seat for Christian Brown. It was to be believed he was always staying in the south all a long so this is not a surprise in the least.

Jalyn Mccreary also is high on Pitt. This has been known for quite a while but Pitt seemed to be in the monitoring stages a long with a number of other players. He is on the verge of a decision. This will be one to monitor closely if Pitt puts a firm offer on the table. He is another big time athlete with developing skillsets.

All in All, recruiting will take care of itself. There should be zero worries at this time, we are on a lot of talent in 2020 too and I already mentioned do not rule out reclassification. The 2019 recruiting class when its all said and done will be good.

Steel,
You did a nice job of summarizing what has been on Twitter and the Pitt boards for basically the last 5 days about all these guys. Just call it Vadar’s recap and speculation. That’s what it is.

nvyUJb5c_bigger.jpg

Hunter Dickinson added,

DwhVRX7XcAAvrGD.jpg

Keep them coming

One more thing I wanted to post.

As I had predicted the other day and I don't have a magic 8 ball, Au'diese Toney regained his shooting form and touch and broke out today in his performance. This is what I wrote the other day, in quote, before todays game.

"But, its the elite imperial defense from Mcgowens teammate, Au'diese Toney, that has caught major attention. Toney's defense on Nwora was vintage Jaron Brown when Brown used to cover players such as Carmelo Anthony. For all the greatness of the 2 starfighters on offense, lets not forget the flagship defense from Pitt's 3rd wheel of the freshmen class, Toney. On offense, Toney has really struggled shooting the ball. I don't expect this to continue quite as much as a number of his misses in past numerous games keep bouncing around the rim then finding its way out"

Toney looked flat out awesome today and had the shooting touch

17 points
6 rebounds
7-10 shooting
2-2 from 3 point range
1 turnover
Strong Defense

I really love this kids toughness and tenacity. Playing with an edge is something that is not taught, you either have it or you don't. Toney has it, big time. Im really exited about Toney's future and I hope he gets the same type of equal love in the future just like for X and Mcgowens. We truly have a 3 headed monster of a freshmen class and everyone should be really excited for the future!

Im also glad you guys like my posts, Thank You. I just want Pitt basketball to win.

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/vader-pitt-and-jeff-capel-strike-back.145430/

One more thing I wanted to post.

As I had predicted the other day and I don't have a magic 8 ball, Au'diese Toney regained his shooting form and touch and broke out today in his performance. This is what I wrote the other day, in quote, before todays game.

"But, its the elite imperial defense from Mcgowens teammate, Au'diese Toney, that has caught major attention. Toney's defense on Nwora was vintage Jaron Brown when Brown used to cover players such as Carmelo Anthony. For all the greatness of the 2 starfighters on offense, lets not forget the flagship defense from Pitt's 3rd wheel of the freshmen class, Toney. On offense, Toney has really struggled shooting the ball. I don't expect this to continue quite as much as a number of his misses in past numerous games keep bouncing around the rim then finding its way out"

Toney looked flat out awesome today and had the shooting touch

17 points
6 rebounds
7-10 shooting
2-2 from 3 point range
1 turnover
Strong Defense

I really love this kids toughness and tenacity. Playing with an edge is something that is not taught, you either have it or you don't. Toney has it, big time. Im really exited about Toney's future and I hope he gets the same type of equal love in the future just like for X and Mcgowens. We truly have a 3 headed monster of a freshmen class and everyone should be really excited for the future!

Im also glad you guys like my posts, Thank You. I just want Pitt basketball to win.

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/vader-pitt-and-jeff-capel-strike-back.145430/
Steel serious question, why did you change your handle?

I'm not very good at ciphering. Can someone tell me how many times Steel used the word I or any of it's derivatives in his posts?

Reactions: jctrack
Steel serious question, why did you change your handle?
By whatever handle you go by keep the info flowing much appreciated .

It’s hard to sell a losing product no matter how good a salesman you are . Unless your a blind man ( recruit ) watching this Pitt team , their style of play and potential has to excite you .

Those of you who’ve doubted JC coaching abilities these last two games should’ve showed what lies ahead down the road !

Those of you constantly bellyaching about recruiting will also be shown to be wrong when it’s all said and done .

Why does anyone care why (whoever this guy is) that he is merely repeating info available elsewhere and being extremely optimistic about recruiting prospects? Are some too afraid of being disappointed and so would rather be pessimistic as a defense against the potential disappointment and because this guys optimism frightens them? Whatever, it would make a good psychological study--maybe worth a term paper for a Pitt psych major?

Last edited:
Why does anyone care why (whoever this guy is) that he is merely repeating info available elsewhere and being extremely optimistic about recruiting prospects? Are some too afraid of being disappointed and so would rather be pessimistic as a defense against the potential disappointment and because this guys optimism frightens them? Whatever, it would make a good psychological study--maybe worth a term paper for a Pitt psych major?

It is the impulse people have to drive slow and try to see the carnage when driving past an accident on the road.

The pathology to co-opt public information to assert expertise under some kind of pseudo anonymous identity on a public message board.

It isn't uncommon, you see it on other boards at times. You just have some perverse desire to get pulled into it while knowing its a spin on tarot card readers ...

Does anyone really have any inside info? It seems like if people know they don't talk...

With Tyrese Samuel, there were people calling for a Pitt commit on social media hours before he went to Seton Hall.....This means people out there are just guessing

Reactions: rrig5
Does anyone really have any inside info? It seems like if people know they don't talk...

With Tyrese Samuel, there were people calling for a Pitt commit on social media hours before he went to Seton Hall.....This means people out there are just guessing

It's always all guessing. There is NO inside information unless you're the mother or father of the kid being recruited or the kid himself, and they aren't talking. The crap you read on twitter from recruits is just that....crap. It means nothing until the kid officially signs his LOI. But it makes for interesting reading and entertainment, and that's what it's all about.

Reactions: rrig5 and rjjake
I think its amusing how some get so uptight about this dudes posts. First off, this is a message board for fans to Bs and provide some additional entertainment value. Secondly, so what if all hes doing is condensing all the info on the web into one post. Its just interesting to read about PItts targets. If no one but the parents and the kid know where they are going, how much worse is his stuff than whats on the pay board.?

I think its amusing how some get so uptight about this dudes posts. First off, this is a message board for fans to Bs and provide some additional entertainment value. Secondly, so what if all hes doing is condensing all the info on the web into one post. Its just interesting to read about PItts targets. If no one but the parents and the kid know where they are going, how much worse is his stuff than whats on the pay board.?

Its far, far, more than getting information on "twitter" as was claimed by a poster above. I put some bold claims in some of my posts. Claims and opinions that were the complete opposite as to what anyone else said (I posted the Kockburn information a month ago). The only reason I posted the Dickinson twitter post was to prove the theory wrong that winning doesn't matter. Winning 100% matters and a 5 star recruit showed everyone why. Now if a person chooses to live in their own world and ignore everything except their own opinion, that is on them. All of my posts have a time stamp next to them.

The Champagnie information came from a live interview face to face. Now unless someone wants to say the kid is lying face to face, there is zero basis to say the information is "false". The same with the Earl Timberlake information I posted for example. Where do you think I got the information from like what degree he wants to major in and how its linked to Pitt? Do you think I made it up? I didn't use my 8 ball and I didn't go on twitter to get it. It was a live face to face interview. So the only basis there is to prove some of the information wrong is to claim the kid is lying face to face.

Im not sure if some folks are afraid of winning again. Or afraid Capel is going to pass Dixon. Or afraid of success. Or the last 5 years put expectations so low there are no expectations anymore. Im not sure. I wasn't the one in the offseason saying Pitt would win 0 to 1 acc games with a complete Debbie Downer Stallings attitude.

The point of these threads is that high level recruits have legit interest in Pitt. One would think more time would be spent actually talking about the players interested in Pitt as opposed to talking about "me". One would think talking about these players strengths and weaknesses and how they can help Pitt in the future could be fun as opposed to Stallings and Dixon's dreadful recruiting the last 5 years of projects and busts. The current 3 headed monster freshmen class is fun to talk about one would think.

Another example? Where am I getting the stats from? The kids ages and birthdays from? The AAU information from? The high school information from? The school interest from? If a player is going to visit? The amount of interest a player has? How players are connected to other players? Why a player skipped AAU. etc. etc. etc.

If one was to think it was as simple as going on twitter to get this information, well, there is indeed a pay board on this website, perhaps a few folks should use that board and just ignore what I write.

And my information as far as I can see has a lot more meat on the bone as opposed to any other source, including PSN who does 30 second interviews before pulling the plug. PSN is all about a recruit levels "interests". My information is about a recruit levels interests and if they actually are a quality basketball player and how they can help the team in the future. There is quite a difference in the delivery of the information.

Last edited:
I don't care where the information comes from either. It's good entertainment and is definitely interesting. I just don't really care all that much about what these kids say right now or until they sign a binding LOI. Everything up to that point is speculation at best. And to be honest, it's kinda creepy to be that obsessed on knowing that much about some kids and where they're going to play basketball. But that's just me.

But you, Vader, are certainly free to add whatever you think is appropriate info on recruits, because as I said...it's entertaining and interesting. That's certainly above the level of conversation normally found on message boards lately.

Watch this highlight tape of Hunter Dickinson.

The dude straight up knows how to play. He's not athletic, but he's always sealing space, he's always establishing position, he makes tons of great passes immediately after getting the ball, his moves involve quick fakes so when he's shooting the defense is in the wrong spot, and his timing on blocks is crazy (a ton of really clean, straight-up-and-down, meet-you-at-the-mountain-top blocks against some really good, athletic players). And his teammate who Pitt is also recruiting is a 4* 6-6 SG/SF who's ranked #34 in the country?

Sure they're in 2020, but if Capel gets his hands on Dickinson or this pair (convincing them to reclassify or not) would be HUGE! Great info Vader!

Reactions: DnTanna07
I honestly appreciate it. And the posts are funny and entertaining and good recaps.

Many of the predictions in these Vadar’s posts really aren’t going out on a limb. And if information is coming to Vadar from the player or coach, I doubt it’s accuracy unless the information is also coming from the AAU handlers and all other involved parties.

Now if it’s a visit or a player telling Vadar they have interest fine. But gauging actual interest and making any predictions in terms of where the player is leaning, is not going to ever be accurate these days.

Last edited:
It's always all guessing. There is NO inside information unless you're the mother or father of the kid being recruited or the kid himself, and they aren't talking. The crap you read on twitter from recruits is just that....crap. It means nothing until the kid officially signs his LOI. But it makes for interesting reading and entertainment, and that's what it's all about.

Yep. Also HCJC is holding his recruiting cards VERY close to his chest. Any speculation may or may not be accurate.

Unless or until some overt action happens (a visit, a commitment) all information is on a “FWIW” basis. It’s fun and entertainment for fans interested in following Pitt hoops recruiting. We’ll know for certain only when guys choose to commit and Pitt accepts their commitment.

Its far, far, more than getting information on "twitter" as was claimed by a poster above. I put some bold claims in some of my posts. Claims and opinions that were the complete opposite as to what anyone else said (I posted the Kockburn information a month ago). The only reason I posted the Dickinson twitter post was to prove the theory wrong that winning doesn't matter. Winning 100% matters and a 5 star recruit showed everyone why.

Tell us why then, if your theory holds true - did Cockburn go to Illinois?

With that said - I do read and enjoy your content. F everyone else...jealousy is the root of all evil.

Its far, far, more than getting information on "twitter" as was claimed by a poster above. I put some bold claims in some of my posts. Claims and opinions that were the complete opposite as to what anyone else said (I posted the Kockburn information a month ago). The only reason I posted the Dickinson twitter post was to prove the theory wrong that winning doesn't matter. Winning 100% matters and a 5 star recruit showed everyone why. Now if a person chooses to live in their own world and ignore everything except their own opinion, that is on them. All of my posts have a time stamp next to them.

The Champagnie information came from a live interview face to face. Now unless someone wants to say the kid is lying face to face, there is zero basis to say the information is "false". The same with the Earl Timberlake information I posted for example. Where do you think I got the information from like what degree he wants to major in and how its linked to Pitt? Do you think I made it up? I didn't use my 8 ball and I didn't go on twitter to get it. It was a live face to face interview. So the only basis there is to prove some of the information wrong is to claim the kid is lying face to face.

Im not sure if some folks are afraid of winning again. Or afraid Capel is going to pass Dixon. Or afraid of success. Or the last 5 years put expectations so low there are no expectations anymore. Im not sure. I wasn't the one in the offseason saying Pitt would win 0 to 1 acc games with a complete Debbie Downer Stallings attitude.

The point of these threads is that high level recruits have legit interest in Pitt. One would think more time would be spent actually talking about the players interested in Pitt as opposed to talking about "me". One would think talking about these players strengths and weaknesses and how they can help Pitt in the future could be fun as opposed to Stallings and Dixon's dreadful recruiting the last 5 years of projects and busts. The current 3 headed monster freshmen class is fun to talk about one would think.

Another example? Where am I getting the stats from? The kids ages and birthdays from? The AAU information from? The high school information from? The school interest from? If a player is going to visit? The amount of interest a player has? How players are connected to other players? Why a player skipped AAU. etc. etc. etc.

If one was to think it was as simple as going on twitter to get this information, well, there is indeed a pay board on this website, perhaps a few folks should use that board and just ignore what I write.

And my information as far as I can see has a lot more meat on the bone as opposed to any other source, including PSN who does 30 second interviews before pulling the plug. PSN is all about a recruit levels "interests". My information is about a recruit levels interests and if they actually are a quality basketball player and how they can help the team in the future. There is quite a difference in the delivery of the information.

I don't care who you are or what you do. Your posts are very upbeat and positive. And your info is just as good as what the guy on the pay board has offered. Info over there has been spotty at best. That's one of the reasons I quit it. Keep your stuff coming. Whether you're legit it or not, I like reading it. It gives me hope.

I cant't wait until we secure our first commitment from one of these guys and you can proudly tell us, "I told you so"! Keep it up Vader!

I don't care who you are or what you do. Your posts are very upbeat and positive. And your info is just as good as what the guy on the pay board has offered. Info over there has been spotty at best. That's one of the reasons I quit it. Keep your stuff coming. Whether you're legit it or not, I like reading it. It gives me hope.

I agree. I subscribed to the pay board for a few months to try it out. It didn't give me any news I couldn't get elsewhere and, at best, it may be a few hours ahead of what you see here. So what's the point? It's certainly not worth the price.

I think we'll get John Hugley, and I think he's going to be considered a very under valued get.
We've been on him early.

I wonder which players, and I'm sure there will be are the possible players who can re-classify into 2019..Maybe the Champagnie twins..

Reactions: Drew1208
If Pitt lands 5 star Hunter Dickinson the recruiting floodgates will be run over with pushed to full throttle momentum. The type of momentum Pitt would have with our freshmen guards and a 5 star center, my goodnees. I see Dickinson is tweeting again with X and Trey tonight. My goodness I think it seriously might happen.

Put me on the Vader star ship, but I don’t think he is pulling things out of empty space. It is clear that he is following the sports journalists and doing a lot of research on his own. The criticism of him reminds me of whirlybird’s old post about the “loser’s hedge.” As for predicting with certainty where the recruits end up, hasn’t anyone here watched teenagers try to pick a college? How much more with prized recruits? There are too many things in motion around them for anyone to know. That’s why even the professionals talk about crystal balls.

The posts are interesting and whther based on a lot of knowledge or not they should be the basis for some ineresting and intellectual conversations about Pitt's hoops future. Its too bad that so many posters can only belittle the OP. I guess they find the BS posts of some who obviously just make things up like the poster who claims every kid who commits got paid a small fortune. I'll take these. Drive him out and this forum returns to total manure again.

Reactions: ScrantonicityIII
Let Vader continue to post. At least his posts are positive and aren't the typical slamming of other posters that is found on this board by internet tough guys with nothing better to do.

I got a question about SteelVader?

Isnt Steel a coach in Maryland? Maybe around Frederick?

Arent many of these kids he speaks of from the DMV?

I ask because it seems plausible the geographic closeness may suggest the info is legit.....coaches talking to coaches.

Equally, it seems to suggest steel and Vader are in fact one and the same.

I ask because it seems plausible the geographic closeness may suggest the info is legit.....coaches talking to coaches.

LOL youre over thinking this...........J/K

I thought Steel was a big shot retired 30-something traveling the world.

Reactions: levance2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT