ADVERTISEMENT

VB fans: AVCA First Serve Showcase on ESPN 2 - Doubleheader starts at 7:00 pm on Tuesday

Good to have college vb back

There’s so little turnover on the top end teams compared to college football and basketball. That is huge because the more you see these players the more you hate them. Wisky Louisville is the perfect example of that. I’m so sick of debeer and smrek and Franklin and that polish ds. And those coaches are easily hatable

There’s so little turnover on the top end teams compared to college football and basketball. That is huge because the more you see these players the more you hate them. Wisky Louisville is the perfect example of that. I’m so sick of debeer and smrek and Franklin and that polish ds. And those coaches are easily hatable
The good news is Louisville fans are probably saying that about Fairbanks and VVG and Klika too (though Fish is obviously the cooler coach than DBK). We have just as much experience this year as anyone besides Nebraska. And then it will all change next year once the final covid years are gone and half of all the top teams graduate.

To be fair, the Covid year caused a log jam on these rosters. Pretty sure this is the last year of that.

I'll be honest, I think DeBeer has really fallen off since her injury. I know Whisky has opposites that give people fits but she really doesn't dominate like she used to.

debeer didn’t have her giant knee brace on this game

She didn’t play particularly great through either.

debeer didn’t have her giant knee brace on this game

She didn’t play particularly great through either.
It's not all her fault because of how reliant Louisville has been on her. Seems like the injury plus Claire Chaussee leaving has put all of the pressure on her and it hasn't been easy for her to carry the team. They do look like they're willing to spread the ball around a little, now, so we'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT