ADVERTISEMENT

VB: Is this year's Final Four

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
the best group of four teams that have ever competed for the National Title, or have all (or other) year's FFs been this talented? It almost seems as if each semi-final game is worthy of being the championship game. On paper this appears to be a year in which there might be a five-setter or two among the three total games played in Tampa ... thoughts?

FTR, I follow the Lady Panthers VB team and have watched several games the past few years, I don't watch any other matches involving top-ranked schools, so forgive me if my questions seem uninformed ...

Short answer is yes, because the level of talent goes up every year. There will be a minimum of 2 freshmen starting in the national championship game with as many as 4 possible - tells you how much the crop of vball players improves each year. The level of play gets better and better every year. This year’s Pitt team would likely be able to compete with the undefeated PSU teams of the late 2000s because the level of play and athleticism from the players these days is just higher than it used to be

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT