VB weekend #4

levance2

All American
Aug 17, 2010
Pittsburgh
Games this weekend:
  • Friday 2pm Pitt vs Marshall
  • Saturday 2pm Pitt at Morehead State

I watched those two teams play on ESPN+ last night to start the event. Neither team looked any good. I'm not sure why we're in this event. This could be an interesting opportunity to see some of Pitt's reserves as well as give the seniors a rest after three rough opening weekends.

This thread was posted a few days ago:
It shows Pitt as probably the #2 finisher in final RPI. The ACC has done a really good job as a conference of scheduling winnable games and has upset quite a few teams (Florida, Penn State).

After this weekend, Pitt will start into ACC season. It's possible our first match will be 10-0 Pitt at 11-0 UNC. UNC might move into the top-25.

Reactions: PittMBA and Fk_Pitt
Games this weekend:
  • Friday 2pm Pitt vs Marshall
  • Saturday 2pm Pitt at Morehead State

I watched those two teams play on ESPN+ last night to start the event. Neither team looked any good. I'm not sure why we're in this event. This could be an interesting opportunity to see some of Pitt's reserves as well as give the seniors a rest after three rough opening weekends.

This thread was posted a few days ago:
It shows Pitt as probably the #2 finisher in final RPI. The ACC has done a really good job as a conference of scheduling winnable games and has upset quite a few teams (Florida, Penn State).

After this weekend, Pitt will start into ACC season. It's possible our first match will be 10-0 Pitt at 11-0 UNC. UNC might move into the top-25.
Agree on this weekend’s games - these are more like exhibitions for PItt. Hopefully an opportunity for a lot of younger players.

Might be the strongest ACC has been ever.

PItt has a great opportunity for a protected seed.

Watched a bit of ville uk tonight. Cards won in 5. Both teams looked as athletic as Pitt but it was a pretty erratic sloppy game. Pitt can hams w both

Reactions: Chaos
Louisville is a lot better than I expected, but I think in a way Pitt is also better than I expected. I wouldn't have bet that either of them would remain undefeated at this point. They are both legit title contenders. This will be a fun ACC season to follow.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I watched some of UK and Louisville and I agree the play was pretty sloppy at times. Louisville is improved but I don't know that I would call them title contenders just yet. I also think UK is not the team they were last year. Louisville being in the top 5 will make the ACC definitely more fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT