ADVERTISEMENT

Vintage Pitt T-shirt Help

I have the Starter windbreaker with that logo embroidered on both arms, if you really want go authentic old school 90's

Reactions: rockypanther
I got that shirt at the trailer. Outside of Heinz 2018. Not sure who the vendor was.

Google “the original Retro Brand tee shirt”. It was on the tag of my shirt. I looked. There is a college retro shirt category. Good luck....

i have that exact shirt (i love it - it's almost worn out). i've had it at least 3 years. probably SOL.

I started a T-shirt business recently, so if you want, we could help you, but now, I would like to share my experience. I always wanted to become an entrepreneur but had no business ideas. As it is well known, the best business idea comes when you need something and can not find that thing. Six months ago, I decided to buy a custom T-shirt. You have no idea how difficult it was to find a custom T-shirt provider. Finally, I stumbled on this site https://www.stahls.com/heat-press-machines and found that they can provide me a custom T-shirt, but they also provide a heat press machine and all the materials to make the T-shirt by yourself. Now, I opened my small business, and I am happy I made this step.

Last edited:
You can always buy a shirt and go the stone washed route. I remember putting new jeans with rocks in the pockets in a bucket of water and periodically taking them out and banging them on the sidewalk. Amazing we still were able to get by!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT