ADVERTISEMENT

VT @ 3:30

I'm going to a concert in Lawrenceville at 8, so I guess this means I'm leaving straight from the game. Here's to hoping for a dry one, so I don't show up looking like Phoebe Cates after getting out of the pool (or, you know, just some soaking wet ugly dude in a Pitt shirt).

Columbus Day (10/8-10) weekend tends to have many youth sports tournaments. Not really cool to do that considering they are celebrating white people killing indigenous people and taking their land. Hopefully PITT does something at halftime to recognize white people kicking butt for the past 400 years.

I’m praying I cut my grass one more time for the year. This weekend, might scalp it too just so I can put my lawnmower away for the year.

I’m praying I cut my grass one more time for the year. This weekend, might scalp it too just so I can put my lawnmower away for the year.

That seems like wishful thinking on Octobers 1st. It's not abnormal to have to cut it in December these days (and probably past days, too, but we have to continuously act like everything is happening for the first time since the primordial ages when it comes to the climate).

That seems like wishful thinking on Octobers 1st. It's not abnormal to have to cut it in December these days (and probably past days, too, but we have to continuously act like everything is happening for the first time since the primordial ages when it comes to the climate).
I’ll cut up the leaves too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT