ADVERTISEMENT

Wade

Wade could probably get a waiver to play next year if he transfered to Pitt.All he has to do is get a lawyer and claim he wants to be closer to his family.Doesn't he have a child that's still in the Clairton.The Ncaa will OK it and he can play in 2019.

Reactions: CCvNYC
Which leads to a question.

Can PSU limit where he transfers to? If he sits a year, he wont play against PSU

Would the Milk Dud stand in the way?

Reactions: bubba31
As a safety not a corner, but after the way he disrespected PITT.....idk. Guess is he comes here none of that matters.

As a safety not a corner, but after the way he disrespected PITT.....idk. Guess is he comes here none of that matters.

actually I didn't mind when him & Sanders were on the logo I thought it added fuel to the rivalry and showed they cared unlike Franklins just another game BS. But you're right this ship has probably sailed

Reactions: Noah Bonner
Love our/PITT's defensive talent..
And there is a rumor the firing of the OC...

Hello Mr. Obvious comes to mind..

He's not Mr. Obvious, he's Mr. Contrary

Paris Ford was considered a better prospect than Wade coming out of high school, yet he can't get on the field. But somehow, we are to believe that Wade will come here and make a difference in our defense... Ha!

This is a moot point anyway. After Narduzzi's comment about not seeing Wade on the field and Wade's keychain comment on twitter, I don't see Wade swallowing his pride and coming to Pitt. He's not the type. WVU is a probable destination for him as a slot receiver in Brown's offense...

As for PSU, they already have their eye on his replacement. Terry Smith calling Devonshire was not because he all of a sudden decided he was "PSU material" It was an opportunity to get a good player and stick it to Pitt once again...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT