ADVERTISEMENT

Want to make a quick $12k?

If someone is going to do it, this year is the time to go. It starts in Morgantown. Next year it’s Lewisburg and Shepherdstown.

As crappy as Morgantown was to live in when I was there, it’s much better than either of the other locations.

• The first 50 selectees must live full-time in Morgantown, the college town that's home to West Virginia University and located about an hour from Pittsburgh and 2.5 hours from Washington, D.C. (Next year, the program will expand to Lewisburg and Shepherdstown.)

Reactions: HailToPitt725
If someone is going to do it, this year is the time to go. It starts in Morgantown. Next year it’s Lewisburg and Shepherdstown.

As crappy as Morgantown was to live in when I was there, it’s much better than either of the other locations.

• The first 50 selectees must live full-time in Morgantown, the college town that's home to West Virginia University and located about an hour from Pittsburgh and 2.5 hours from Washington, D.C. (Next year, the program will expand to Lewisburg and Shepherdstown.)
So you’re saying the people in Steubenville can’t just hop the river and live in Weirton? :D

Sheperdstown is pretty nice. Love that whole area of WV.

Lewisburg is a pretty decent town for a weekend. They have a handful of great (The French Goat) to very good restaurants.

Reactions: USN_Panther

Where was this cash when I was banished to that god forsaken place?

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
I liked Morgantown. I didn't live in Sunnyside, but out in the 'burbs. Cheat Lake and places like that are nice places to be situated.
I have always enjoyed West Virginia outside of Mountaineer Field. Lot's of great outdoor activity similar to the Laurel Highlands of PA. Hard to tell PA, Maryland, WV, apart in that area. Further south around Elkins in the higher mountains is also very nice. No comment on the other areas.

Reactions: USN_Panther

I suppose you could get to the south hills in an hour. But 2.5 to DC? More like 3/3.5 and that’s just to get to the real traffic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT