ADVERTISEMENT

Watching all these replays of last season

gary2

Athletic Director
Jul 21, 2001
knew drops, penalties and goal line offense killed us.

What I didn't realize is how much defensive substitution hurt us. Big plays given up by Danielson, Green, Stocker and more.

Mathews on offense was a big minus as well. Drops and penalties.

Reactions: Pittparade
It is over, let it go!

What I didn't realize is how much defensive substitution hurt us. Big plays given up by Danielson, Green, Stocker and more.

Reactions: jctrack

It was a big drop off behind Watts and Twyman. Danielson and Green were freshmen so hoping that they learn and improve but that is why I take pause when some of you guys start pumping up our DLine. I really like them but they need those young guys to step up and provide interior depth.

Last edited:
It was a big drop off behind Watts and Twyman. Danielson and Green were freshmen so hoping that they learn and improve but that is why I take pause when some of you guys start pumping up our DLine. I really like them but they need those young guys to step up and provide interior depth.
I believe good things have been predicted for Kancey, maybe Hayes is good enough to see time as a frosh.

Great depth at DE. Maybe someone clan move inside.

I believe good things have been predicted for Kancey, maybe Hayes is good enough to see time as a frosh.

Great depth at DE. Maybe someone clan move inside.

Have you seen Hayes? I think he's a good player, but not sure he is going to be playing interior DL as a true freshman.
5dfc470905fe8.image.jpg

Have you seen Hayes? I think he's a good player, but not sure he is going to be playing interior DL as a true freshman.
5dfc470905fe8.image.jpg
Looking at the picture, I have to agree.

Maybe someone who has played DE can move inside.

I definitely want Weaver outside. That leaves Jones, Alexander, Baldanado and Morgan.

Best possibilities Alexander and Jones?

I did see Danielson and Green give up huge holes and gains. Bentley played too. Any thoughts on Bentley?

ADVERTISEMENT