ADVERTISEMENT

Weather the Storm

pittdrum

Scholarship
Feb 5, 2003
The 2022 Pitt football team is going to need to show us what they are made of tonight.

Western Michigan is getting a top 25 team in their house for a night game. The initial push from that built up emotion is going to be a challenge. Kenny settled the team down at Tennessee last year. Hendon Hooker settled Tennessee down at our house this year after a rough start. The big question is, will we have a QB that can do the same in this game?

WM is not as good as last year on offense (Losing key members on that side of the ball will do that as we are well aware). However, I did watch them play MSU and it was a one score game until the middle of the 4th quarter. MSU then pulled away with a strong running attack, but I saw a disciplined WM team that is well coached. They are going to be a tough out.

I do believe that our defense will play better this year and make a difference in the game, but that just makes me think it will be a lower scoring than last year. I am thinking a final score of 28-24 or 31-28 hopefully in favor of our Panthers.

I just have those Toledo and Ohio vibes for this game tonight. Don’t get me wrong , this Pitt team is much better as a whole then those teams were, but they are coming off two emotional games where they got pretty banged up. Can they answer the call again?

I guess that is why they play the game and we love watching it.

H2P

Western Michigan sucks. We would beat them with my cat at QB. We would beat them with my dog at QB. We would beat them with my elderly neighbor at QB. We would beat them if we chose to play with no quarterback at all and just punted every offensive play. They suck. The end.

Western Michigan sucks. We would beat them with my cat at QB. We would beat them with my dog at QB. We would beat them with my elderly neighbor at QB. We would beat them if we chose to play with no quarterback at all and just punted every offensive play. They suck. The end.
Dude STFU.

Put some money on your Broncos if you're that confident.

I see you made a comment that we're "completely f*cked" if we have to start a third stringer tonight. Lol, ok. Care to bet on that?
I mean yeah away, night game, with a third string QB? That’s not a situation where I would say we would be overly confident. But hey, hope you’re right.

Ha you haven’t been watching Pitt football very long

Reactions: UP_WarStreets21
ADVERTISEMENT