3:30: ESPN2 - North Carolina @ Duke
3:30: ACCN - Louisiana @ Wake Forest
7:00: ESPN - Stanford @ Clemson
8:00: ACCN - Florida State @ SMU

Stream-only games
noon: ACCNX - Holy Cross @ Syracuse
3:30: Peacock - #15 Louisville @ #16 Notre Dame

Light schedule this week.

- Cristobal is going to blow a few games this year but this wont be one. VT is bad and I thought Pry was a bad hire.

- NC State is also really bad. They get beat by NIU.

- Duke over UNC. UNC comes into our game desperate. Narduzzi isnt good off a bye if I remember correctly.

- Never quite understood why Louisiana-Lafayette got to have the title of "Louisiana" and Louisiana-Monroe had to maintain the branch campus sounding name.

- I think SMU found their QB so they get it done vs FSU

- Stinks that Louisville/ND is on Peacock. I believe ND's NBC deal calls for 1 Peacock game per year.

- I dont understand why ESPN doesnt do 4 game windows on ACCN when possible. This week, they should have done:

11AM - Holy Cross @ Syracuse
2:15 - WKU @ BC (can leave the Syr blowout early)
5:45 - Louisiana @ Wake
9:15 - FSU @ SMU

Ole Miss, KSt, Baylor, UAB, and Tulane all kick at 11AM on Saturday. We need to normalize 11AM ACC kicks. They are fine for 1 home game per year or every 2 or 3 years.

Utah kicks at 10:15 EDT/8:15 MDT which is the same as my 9:15 EDT/8:15 SMU proposal. An 8:15 local time kick on a weekend evening is fine.

Lol. Is that accurate that Louisville @ Notre Dame is not going to be on NBC? The subway alums too old to know what the Internet is are going to be pissed.

Reactions: Farnox
Lol. Is that accurate that Louisville @ Notre Dame is not going to be on NBC? The subway alums too old to know what the Internet is are going to be pissed.

Yeah, every year since Peacock began I think, there’s only one ND home game that is exclusive to Peacock. It’s usually one of the perceived big time games on their schedule, to encourage people to at least try Peacock for a month.

Although with Peacock being the only way to watch classic wrestling, I’m not sure why anybody wouldn’t already have it.

Reactions: LVNVPanther
Miami’s talent advantage is just too big this year compared to their schedule. They’ve built up pretty close to a legit top level SEC roster. Which means Cristobal’s coaching can’t mitigate it enough. They are essentially way better across every position group compared to everybody on their schedule.

I’m not sure I’m ready to say NC State is really bad with their new QB. They’ve at least looked okay with him.

SMU both got their QB and stopped using the helmet intercom so much. They went back to playing really, really fast.
Although they did get a lot of TDs and turnovers from non-conventional routes against TCU that aren’t repeatable week to week. I think they beat FSU, but I do wonder how dominate they will look without that.

Miami’s talent advantage is just too big this year compared to their schedule. They’ve built up pretty close to a legit top level SEC roster. Which means Cristobal’s coaching can’t mitigate it enough. They are essentially way better across every position group compared to everybody on their schedule.

I’m not sure I’m ready to say NC State is really bad with their new QB. They’ve at least looked okay with him.

SMU both got their QB and stopped using the helmet intercom so much. They went back to playing really, really fast.
Although they did get a lot of TDs and turnovers from non-conventional routes against TCU that aren’t repeatable week to week. I think they beat FSU, but I do wonder how dominate they will look without that.

You may be right about Miami. Most importantly, they have the best QB they've had since....I forget, Ken Dorsey? A QB is just about everything in the sport of football. Its funny that the ACC Florida schools got the Pac 12 leftover QBs but Miami got the good one and FSU got DJ jUrkovec. I still think Miami loses 2-3. Cristobal is that bad. One of the worst coaches of all time.

I still think Miami loses 2-3. Cristobal is that bad. One of the worst coaches of all time.

That’s silly.
He took over an Oregon program that bottomed out, and turned them into a 10 win regular season level program. And his recruiting was so good that continued over to the next coach. You’re acting like he’s Will Muschamp or something.

It’s not just their QB.
You picked USF to beat them. Probably in some part based on what USF was able to do against Bama until the end of the 4th. And USF lived in the Bama backfield that game. Bama’s OL couldn’t stop them.
Miami was without two starters on the OL, including their LT, and just stonewalled USF. Some podcast discussing contenders and pretenders this week talking about Miami and played a clip of the USF coach being asked to compare Bama and Miami, and he said the main difference wasn’t QB. It was that Miami’s OL and DL were just so much more dominate, USF’s lines couldn’t hold up the same.

There aren’t “2 to 3” teams on their schedule that can dominate lines of scrimmage that are better than Bama’s. And you have to do that to have any chance of stopping Ward. If you can’t whip their OL, you can’t whip Ward.

He was fired at FIU. He had all the resources he needed at Oregon, a place everyone wins at and went

8-4
11-2
4-2
10-3

At Miami, he went 5-7 and 7-5. He also is the architect in the 2 worst blown games in NCAA history. Instead of having his QB kneel to end the game, he ran his RB, who fumbled. He lost TWO games like this. The man is as dumb as they come. They will lose.

Reactions: Celtsfan
He was fired at FIU. He had all the resources he needed at Oregon, a place everyone wins at and went

8-4
11-2
4-2
10-3

At Miami, he went 5-7 and 7-5. He also is the architect in the 2 worst blown games in NCAA history. Instead of having his QB kneel to end the game, he ran his RB, who fumbled. He lost TWO games like this. The man is as dumb as they come. They will lose.

And what coach has been more successful at FIU?

2016 Oregon: 4-8
2017: 7-5
2018: he goes 8-4
2019: 11-2 with losses to an SEC team that beat Bama, and Jayden Daniels.
2020: COVID, so throw it out.
2021: 10-3

I agree he’s not a great coach. But with enough talent you don’t have to be. And his results before Miami are good.

He’s goes to Miami and completely starts a rebuild. There’s that famous viral clip of him telling parents to come help their sons pack, because they can leave. Which is what most people would say needs to happen. That there’s something culturally wrong with Miami for decades. You think that is fixed in one offseason?

And now with two full recruiting classes on campus, so talent and the culture rebuild in his image, they look like a legit playoff contender. Maybe even national champion.

You’re just trying too hard to be dug in to your preconceived position.

He’s not a good game day coach. He also hasnt had bad results over the course of his career as a coach. And game day coaching really only matters on the margins. The actual program building coaches are the ones that make the margins not matter, because there’s enough talent to end the game by the 4th quarter.

Yeah, every year since Peacock began I think, there’s only one ND home game that is exclusive to Peacock. It’s usually one of the perceived big time games on their schedule, to encourage people to at least try Peacock for a month.

Although with Peacock being the only way to watch classic wrestling, I’m not sure why anybody wouldn’t already have it.
The reason why ND and Lville are on Peacock could be because of the President's Cup golf matches on NBC that afternoon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT