ADVERTISEMENT

WELCOME TO THE FIELD HOUSE

Chris Peak

Lair Hall of Famer
Staff
Jun 19, 2004
Welcome Pitt wrestling fans!

Western Pa. has a strong wrestling community and that carries over to Pitt wrestling, so we wanted to give Pitt wrestling fans their own place to talk about the Panthers.

Here it is:

The Field House

We'll keep this board updated with content and news regarding Keith Gavin's program, and we hope you enjoy having this space to talk about Pitt wrestling.

As with any message board, the success of this forum will depend on the people who frequent it. So post links, updates and anything else you think Pitt wrestling fans would want to see. Let's make it the best online destination for Pitt wrestling fans!

Thanks Chris ..... wrestling season is just around the corner and I'm sure there will be a lot of chatter from the wrestling community ...... hopefully Coach Gavin will elevate the program to a high level.

Reactions: Chris Peak
Updated is so lmportant. I’m really happy hear about this site.
We’ll do our best to keep it updated, but obviously we’ve got a lot of irons in the fire, so to speak. So I’m counting on you guys to help make this place great.

Welcome Pitt wrestling fans!

Western Pa. has a strong wrestling community and that carries over to Pitt wrestling, so we wanted to give Pitt wrestling fans their own place to talk about the Panthers.

Here it is:

The Field House

We'll keep this board updated with content and news regarding Keith Gavin's program, and we hope you enjoy having this space to talk about Pitt wrestling.

As with any message board, the success of this forum will depend on the people who frequent it. So post links, updates and anything else you think Pitt wrestling fans would want to see. Let's make it the best online destination for Pitt wrestling fans!
I’m really excited about this addition to the Lair. I’m a Pitt wrestling fan and it’s tough to keep up to date on how the team is doing. Great development.

Reactions: Chris Peak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT