ADVERTISEMENT

Well that

Too many walks. She worked corners well all game long, but you can't be that fine with a 4-0 lead. Then, when it is still 4-1 and you are facing 6 through 8, you can't walk the lead off girl.

Reactions: bwh05
She was tired. Should have been pulled after getting out of the 6th. That was also the 3rd time those batters saw her.

Reactions: bwh05
I dont think pitt has but two capable pitchers and the other one had put in quite a few innings the pastvtwo days. Not bad season for being unranked. Looking forward to better recruits and more pitchers

Yes, they do. Dawson and Harris split the duty all year long. Both had great moments. Sarah should have been put in for the 7th. However, I really feel that Harris was just trying to be too fine late in the game. You just can't walk people in that situation.

Yes, they do. Dawson and Harris split the duty all year long. Both had great moments. Sarah should have been put in for the 7th. However, I really feel that Harris was just trying to be too fine late in the game. You just can't walk people in that situation.
Let’s look at the positive side pick to finish 9th. They were a 2 seed. Florida State was ranked 7th in the country. Got beat by a better team . Great season and let’s hope for the NCAA

ADVERTISEMENT