ADVERTISEMENT

Went to the Women’s game tonight...

KanePA

Freshman
May 6, 2017
Against Louisville. It was me, my brother, the cheerleaders, media, players, refs and a handful of other people. I’d guess less than 100 people total. Against the #2 team in the country!!

Hey, I was there.

There were more than 100 people total. But it was a poor crowd. Probably about 300 plus the band and cheerleaders.

Reactions: KanePA
There's zero buzz about the program. Dead in the water might be a good description. I don't see how Suzie can survive this.

I don't see how Suzie can survive this.

She has three years left on her contract at a price that would be hard to swallow for a non-revenue producing sport.

Oddly enough, Pitt actually played reasonably well tonight until they completely ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. Yacine Diop was very good in the first half.

Don't follow womens hoops at all, but final score didn't look that bad after turning on ESPN one night last week and seeing Louisville beating #3 ND by like 35.

So I was expecting a 50-60 point loss for us tonight.

Don't follow womens hoops at all, but final score didn't look that bad after turning on ESPN one night last week and seeing Louisville beating #3 ND by like 35.

So I was expecting a 50-60 point loss for us tonight.

Pitt was only down 4 at the half and 10 at the end of the 3rd. The big problem was that Diop picked up her 4th foul with about 2 minutes left in the 3rd, on a cheap moving screen call 25 feet from the basket, and Pitt couldn't score without her. Louisville went on a 22-2 run once she left the game, including scoring the first 16 points of the 4th quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT