ADVERTISEMENT

What ACC school stadiums have you been to? The University of Maryland is closer than any ACC school.

cbpitt2

Freshman
Sep 12, 2011
What ACC school stadiums have you been to?

For me: Clemson, Duke, Florida State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest. I do hope to get to all of them although Cal, SMU and Stanford have made my task more difficult.

Interestingly, College Park, Maryland is closer to Pitt than any ACC school. It's a shame Pitt and Maryland don't play one another as that would be a short trip for both fanbases.

UNC - 3 times in blistering heat - never again - hate that place
NC State - twice
Duke - twice
WF - once
Miami - twice at the Orange Bowl
BC - once
Va. Tech. - twice
ACCCG

Last edited:
I have 5.
Maryland
Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech
Notre Dame
Miami

Maryland was in the ACC the 2 times I went there.

Reactions: cbpitt2
For a football game:

Cal
Clemson
Duke
Louisville
Miami (Orange Bowl when they were playing, Hard Rock for the Orange Bowl game not when Miami was not playing)
North Carolina
NC State
Pitt (obviously)
Syracuse
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest

ACC related: Notre Dame, Maryland, and Bank of America in Charlotte for ACC Championship

Been to, but not for games: Georgia Tech, Stanford

Not been to: BC, FSU (thanks Covid), and SMU

----

Best long weekend road trip: Charlottesville, VA

Miami. Cool stadium, horrible location.

ACCish, Notre Dame. Everyone should make this trip at least once. Went last year, oy vey. We're going to do it again for sure but only when I'm sure we would get a complete beat down.

We only began doing road game trips two seasons ago.

For me: Clemson, Duke, Florida State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest. I do hope to get to all of them although Cal, SMU and Stanford have made my task more difficult.

Interestingly, College Park, Maryland is closer to Pitt than any ACC school. It's a shame Pitt and Maryland don't play one another as that would be a short trip for both fanbases.

Clemson
Miami
VT
Wake
NC State
ND
ACCCG

Clemson
VT
Virginia
Wake
Georgia Tech
Louisville
Notre Dame
ACCCG
Syracuse

Go to Clemson if you have the chance, obviously. Notre Dame wasn't really any better than any other road trip, and I saw a good game when we played there. Virginia is really cool.

Virginia also has I think the 2nd closest Cook-Out location to Pittsburgh, so that's a huge plus.

I have been to College Park but as noted, they're not in our conference anymore for whatever rea$on

Last edited:
I've been to a game at all of these.

Georgia Tech
Clemson
Duke
Louisville
Miami
NC State
UNC
Syracuse
UVA
VA Tech
Wake Forest
Pitt

Notre Dame if we're counting them.

I've been to Stanford, Cal, and SMU, but haven't caught a game yet.

Last edited:
ND, NC, Clemson, WF, Duke, GT - Clemson's tailgating and fans are the best. ND football weekend experience is great, but fans are not as welcoming as Clemson fans,

BC
ND
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Syracuse
Miami
NCState

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT