ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the PSU T Shirt Thread???

I keep waiting for somebody to explain how living in a metro area makes someone superior to those who choose to reside in a suburban or rural area.

Doesn't anyone think that this Dave Petersen's thoughts on dreadlocks and tattoos comes at least partially from Paterno's policies that his players have short hair, be clean shaven, etc.? Even if you ignore the urban/rural, appalachia/east coast, old/young dichotomies --- given Paterno's policies, i cannot say i'm shocked that there are PSU fans holding these views. Paterno last coached less than 8 years ago, but I guess today's athletes don't know or at least fully appreciate the history of the schools that they go to.

I'm willing to bet this Petersen guy reveres Paterno. Wouldn't be surprised if he wears a 409 t-shirt.

There isn't one. The NCAA doesn't care what t-shirt you warm up in. If anything, Nike would have an issue with it as some sort of contract violation but knowing Nike, they probably loved it.
Another propaganda issue by Pravda and Isvestia.

While this is mostly true. Pittsburgh is NYC compared to the wasteland between it and Philly, most of which is like a 3rd world nation.
True dat.
Remember that Pennsylvania is Philadelphia on one end and Pittsburgh on the other with Alabama in the middle. Guess who is smack dab in the middle of Alabama?????

I keep waiting for somebody to explain how living in a metro area makes someone superior to those who choose to reside in a suburban or rural area.

I've lived in both. I'm not sure if it makes a person superior but anecdotally, spending your evening at a play versus going to the tractor pull with a case of Keystone Lite kinda feels light-years apart on the spectrum.

On the average, metro is superior. Too much poverty and lack of education in rural areas. The further you get from city centers, the worse it gets.

Safety school - Where would you rather live?

PITTsburgh

Centre County

201905145074.jpg

Reactions: Chaos
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT